Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As a Chatbot Developer responsible for the full Bot development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Collaborating with teams and other developers to design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain chatbot.
- Maintaining and enhancing chatbot platform to meet changing needs
- Building the front-end & Backend of applications through appealing user experience.
- Developing and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Integrating chatbot solutions with multiple platforms.
- Troubleshooting bots, debug, and deploy chatbots on various channels.
- Enhancing user effectiveness of chatbot with the help of advanced technologies.
- Involving in all the stages of chatbot development from architecting to implementing.
- Working effectively in collaboration with other teams /partners in Scaled Agile Framework and other support functions when required with continuous focus on improving applications.
- Ensuring quality delivery of your code to dev, SIT, UAT and prod environments with complete ownership.
- Working towards improving code standardization.
Where you’ll be working…
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in building AI-powered chatbots using AI, ML, and NLP technologies to develop chatbot applications
- Experience in JAVA/J2EE, Springboot, Microservices and REST API,
- Experience in Databases technologies: Oracle/MySQL etc,DevOps technologies like Gitlab/Jenkins/Sonar.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A Master's degree.
- Bachelors in Engineering with one or more years of strong application development experience.
- Experience in cloud technologies like Docker, Kubernetes,code coverage tools Sonar.
- Experience in security tools like Fortify, blackduck,DevOps/CICD model.
- Experience in Agile methodologies & usage of Scrum Tools: JIRA, Jenkins, GitLab etc.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every" even better" qualification listed above.
Diversity & Inclusion
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion
page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Please note, in countries where there is a COVID-19 related government order or rule, Verizon is required to ensure that all employees accessing our workplace comply with these mandatory requirements. If you work in one of these locations, you will be required to provide us with your vaccination status prior to joining. If this, or any other COVID related requirement applies in your location, we will notify you about this before you start work.