We are looking for someone passionate and creative to join our dialogue team in creating innovative conversational AI products for customer service. Collaborating with the product and engineering teams, your responsibility will involve prototyping conversational AI behaviours in multiple domains and measuring and adjusting agent behaviours according to user feedback.
Over the next 12 months you will be:
• Joining our dialogue team, and have a direct impact on our customer-facing conversational AI products.
• Developing and maintaining system behaviour using our internal platform, and working closely with product and engineering teams to update products on a weekly basis
• Increasing coverage, accuracy, and user experiences of our products
• Working on automatic tests and A/B experiments to make data-driven product development possible.
• Helping to bring insights and improvements to our conversational AI platform
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
• Strong scripting and debugging skills
• Working proficiency in verbal and written English
• Experience with language data processing
• Experience with dialogue design
• Experience with one or more cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure
• Experience with professional software engineering best practices, such as coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, and testing
• Having a user-centric mindset and caring about conversational / NLP experiences
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!
25 days holiday pay, 10 days working from home allowance, pension scheme, health & dental insurance