You'll be successful at LivePerson if you are excited to build something from the ground up. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we're building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you're someone who sees feedback as a chance to learn and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
The Core UI Team maintains the underlying infrastructure of our core user-facing application, on which many teams are building. The team maintains the micro-frontend architecture and the shared components system with a emphasis on user experience (UX).
Its main goal is to offer support that boosts other teams' autonomy and execution speed, with the end user's needs at the forefront.
- Foster professional growth and ensure the team delivers high-quality work.
- Promote a culture of collaboration and new ideas with a focus on user experience.
- Ensure infrastructure supports rapid and secure development for other product teams.
- Make crucial decisions influencing the product and user experience.
- Collaborate both with engineering and organizational partners to implement our short and long-term roadmap and to align team's goals with the company vision.
- Ensure the team's work supports other teams and enhance the user experience.
- Optimize workflows and re-design software infrastructure for greater scalability, availability and self-healing abilities
- Scale up our impact by recruiting, interviewing, and hiring impressive software engineers
- 10 years' experience in developing and architecting scalable frontend applications, with at least 3 years with backend development.
- At least 5 years' experience leading teams an Agile environment.
- Experience with change management, ensuring smooth transitions during periods of change within the team or organization.
- Experience setting clear expectations, provide constructive feedback, and conduct performance evaluations.
- Experience with micro-frontends architecture and proficiency in at least one modern framework (experience with Vue is a bonus).
- You've been part of teams focused on UX, demonstrating your ability to balance technical knowledge with user needs.
- Your management style emphasizes support, mentoring engineers and fostering their growth.
- Ability to inspire and motivate the team, creating a sense of shared vision and goals.
- You possess reliable project management skills.
- You can manage upwards and collaborate with peers at all levels.
- Time away: Vacation, public holidays and care days
- Financial: Pension, deferred pension and ESPP
- Family: Parental leave
- Development: Tuition reimbursement, Native AI Learning
- Additional: Exclusive perks and discounts
Why you'll love working here:
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who chase down their big ideas, become experts, help colleagues, and own their work. These four company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a global organization. And to further make our point, let's just say we're very proud to be on Fast Company's list of Most Innovative Companies and Newsweek's list of most-loved workplaces.
Belonging at LivePerson
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. One way we share and connect is through our employee resource groups such as: Live In Color, LP Proud, and Women In Tech. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.