The SS&AI (Self Service and Artificial Intelligence) Team is a Professional Services team responsible for the design, development and testing of highly customized Self-service IVR and AI driven Bot applications across all Genesys platforms. In this role, candidate will get exciting opportunities to work on the latest AI technologies to provide top class CX using inhouse Genesys bots as well as – Google, Amazon, Nuance etc. Your role will include software development and Architecture, Integration consulting, Agile leadership, customer training, team education and owning end to end delivery.
As an Architect here you will often be working closely with our customers (Business owners and technical SME’s), sales teams and internal Genesys Agile teams and must have superb interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work well within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. This role is a senior contributor with the ability to lead major self-service project efforts through presales, discovery and development. You should have both breadth and depth of technical knowledge and experience architecting and delivering IVR and bots.
You'll work closely with other team members, including sales consultants, sales engagement directors, team leads, user interface designers, speech scientists, product owners, scrum masters and quality assurance engineers to develop IVR and bot applications for our customers using the Genesys Development tools (Composer, Designer, Intelligent Automation and Genesys Cloud) and 3rd party bot platforms such as Google Dialogflow, Amazon Lex and Nuance Mix. Consultants will also get the opportunity to work routing, AI-driven predictive routing and IVR Applications built for Genesys Premise and Cloud solutions spanning DTMF through advanced speech and natural language applications with web service integration to 3rd party platforms. The goal of the role is always to provide the best customer experience for our customers and partners.
- Participate in presales and discovery process, leading the SS&AI team efforts to understand customer needs and help identify, document and estimate self-service solutions.
- Participate in customer workshops to help design solutions using our products using awareness of Genesys and 3rd party product nuances.
- Maintain and keep up to date with changes in Genesys self-service technology and 3rd party bot platforms and associated technologies supported by professional services.
- Work with Genesys technical teams and business partners to design, develop and maintain IVR’s, Bots and routing applications for DTMF and speech interactions. Includes software architecting and development outside of Genesys platforms.
- Create accurate development effort estimates in collaboration with the sales team, sales engagement directors, team manager, Professional Services project managers or regional managers.
- Work with Product owner, Scrum master to drive user story creation and ownership for SSA owned epics for IVR, Routing and bots. Lead the SSA team delivery
- Present and demonstrate proposed IVR solutions as required. Perform knowledge transfer of the delivered solutions at the conclusion of the engagement as necessary.
- Communicate within the global community respecting cultural, language and time zone variations
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust working hours to match customer and team interactions
- Work as a team player to the organization. Providing feedback to the product organization about issues found in API’s, product, documentations or architectures.
- BS/MS/BA or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Computer Science , major preferred.
- Robust experience and proven examples of work are needed below:
- leading software development/Professional services projects in a technical capacity.
- work with commercial IVR applications, Routing and development experience in appropriate development tools, Advanced Speech Recognition engines.
- experience with bot development including voicebots.
- software architecture experience.
- working with bots on platforms like Google Dialogflow and Amazon Lex. Must include webhook/fulfillment experience and development skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer facing role and handling difficult customer situations.
- In depth understanding of the IVR and bot application architectures including web components, telephony, caching, prompt servers, ASR and operational diagnostics.
- Ability to work independently on routine duties or projects with general instructions on new assignments. Ability to take initiative and work on new product features.
- Demonstrate solid analytical programming and problem-solving skills. Quick learner on new technologies and product features.
- Good verbal, writing skills and the ability to effectively interact with clients (business and technical audiences).
- Must demonstrate ability to effectively understand and consult with clients and partners (vendors and internal teams) in a high paced environment and flexible schedules. May assist with resolving escalated customer issues that originated with customers or partners.
- Willingness to travel, including internationally.
Familiarity with the following is a definite plus
- Experience with interaction design or working closely with VUI designers
- Experience with grammar development or working closely with speech scientists
- Practical experience developing and deploying Genesys solutions with Genesys tools such as Genesys Cloud, Composer, Designer and Intelligent Automation. Experience with Dialog flow and Lex.
- GCP or AWS certification
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments