Imagine a world where you have an adapted personal assistant who can respond to you as a human would. Vivoka is a French global leader in AI voice technologies founded in 2015. Thanks to its VDK (Voice Development Kit), Vivoka has become a major player in voice recognition. Vivoka’s powerful technology allows any company and developer to configure an embedded voice assistant, consisting of one or more voice technologies in a single day. Vivoka has won several innovation awards and has established leading partnerships with major players in the voice market.
With a team of 30 employees, including a top-notch R&D unit, Vivoka today has a portfolio of about 100 customers from all major industries and is pursuing its goal of bringing people closer to technology through voice.
As part of its constant evolution, Vivoka is further developing the Voice Development Kit and its related projects. Your main mission will revolve around creating solutions for NLP and more specifically NLU.
- You will create the next generation of NLP engines.
- You will work as part of a passionate and collaborative R&D team specialized in NLP and ML technologies.
- You will publish scientific papers and contribute to international patents.
- You will participate in all aspects of projects including proposing ideas, data collection/analysis, literature review, prototyping and development.
- You are passionate, creative, and have a collaborative mindset.
- You have a willingness to learn new technologies and successfully implement them.
- You have a PhD (or M.Sc.) in NLP, Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer Science or a related area, and have a strong experience in NLP/NLU/NLG.
- You have strong scientific publications in NLP conferences such as ACL, EMNLP, COLING, etc.
- You have an advanced understanding of NLP/NLU/NLG techniques and practical experience in building ML models for NLP/NLU/NLG and/or conversational agents.
- You have experience in both rapid prototyping and experimentation.
- You have a strong programming background with 2+ years of experience in any of the following languages: Python (preferably Pytorch, TensorFlow) or C++.
- You have good communication skills in English (French is not mandatory).
- You are able to clearly communicate your technical findings to a non-technical team.
- You may have experience with research or development for embedded/edge devices.
- You will be part of a growing project, and be one of its pillars.
- At Vivoka, autonomy and trust are important values.
- Every day is a new challenge, you will not experience monotony.
- Each project is an innovation, you evolve in a crazy and stimulating environment.
- At Vivoka, we make every effort for our employees and their well-being.
- You will be located in Metz which is strategically located near the borders of France, Luxembourg and Germany.
- You will have complementary health insurance benefits.
- You will have complementary monthly meal vouchers.