Apple products and Siri work together beautifully to create amazing experiences. From raise to speak with Apple Watch to simply sending a message, we're driving the way people and devices interact. Through groundbreaking innovation Siri is always learning and at the heart of this is intelligent decision making.
Bring your passion to Apple and help continue this work. You will lead an outstanding team who create the software that our machine learning applications are built upon. Working alongside leading scientific minds, you'll develop the next generation of Siri.
Working as part of an extraordinary team, including world-class software engineers, renowned academics, and specialist machine learning practitioners we are all passionate about applying groundbreaking techniques to conversational dialogue.
Success relies on effective, technical and hands-on management of a team developing the technology behind ML models that are making Siri more intelligent.
We are looking for someone with the creativity and enthusiasm to invent the future. You will be a champion for quality within the team, contributing to and reviewing designs and code and providing meaningful feedback. Communicating clearly and having the flexibility to learn new technologies, while continuously developing your skills is important. Supporting other teams, collaboration and being someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, is also crucial.
Based in Cambridge, we work closely with teams across Apple worldwide. This includes evening meetings with teams outside UK, and limited international travel is required.
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
• Ability to create effective designs to solve complex problems and lead teams to implement them
• Proven ability to deliver reliable, resilient, performant and well tested code
• Hands-on approach and pragmatic attitude in turning ideas into working software
• Effective communication skills with ability to coach colleagues and give impactful feedback
• Agile software development methodologies
• Expertise in machine learning systems desired
• Delivered projects for iOS or Android
• Apple's development APIs (CoreFoundation, CoreML, SiriKit,..) desired
Education & Experience
• BS or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.