We are looking for a talented Conversational AI Engineer to join the LivePerson Enterprise Bot Solutions team. Using all of your creative and coding skills, you’ll be developing conversational bot experiences for our amazing customers.
During your tenure at LivePerson you will become an expert in the following and much more:
• You will Develop, Debug and Deploy conversational chatbot experiences using LivePerson’s Conversational Cloud platform and tools and assist our customers and partners in doing the same.
• As a Conversational AI Engineer, you will participate in project design and development stages from the concept to final hand-off to the customer.
• Discuss development and key milestone deliverables with peers, executives and executive-level client stakeholders.
• Participate in creating training materials, tutorials, guidelines, best practices and standards of Chabot-featured deliverables.
• Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on our Conversational Ai platform features and functionality, with a focus on best practices and conversation optimization.
• Keep abreast of the latest Chabot trends, techniques, and technologies.
We are looking for an expert with experience in:
• Minimum 3+ years of professional development experience
Experience designing and developing Chatbots for various channels (web, Facebook Messenger, SMS, WhatsApp, etc) using bot platforms or raw code is desired
• Experience working with REST APIs and JSON
• Experience with Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and working with intents and entities.
• Experience with designing and implementing web/mobile/tablet apps
• Portfolio showcasing excellent development skills and demonstrating problem-solving skills
• Experience in creating workflows, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
• Knowledge and experience in some of the key automation platforms: IBM Watson, Google DialogFlow, Facebook Messenger, etc
• Degree in Computer Science or Certification in Full Stack Development
• You are a creative problem solver
• Positive attitude and self-motivated
• Proficiency in current web design technology
• Extremely detail-oriented and also able to see the big picture
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation ability
• Strong visual design skills with good understanding of user-system interaction
• Strong presentation skills and team player abilities
• Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits, flexible time off, plus snacks and drinks to keep your mind fresh and stomach full. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.