We are seeking an experienced Staff Speech Recognition Engineer to join our technology team and solve challenging technical problems in processing collaborative voice conversations. Members of the technology team work as a group and with colleagues in engineering and product to devise and deploy new algorithms for speech recognition, speaker diarization, and language understanding.
• M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong programming skills with working knowledge of C++ and Python
• 3 years of experience working on WFST and DNN based ASR
• Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or similar frameworks
• Experience working in a Linux environment
• Team player with good communication skills (oral and written)
• Ph.D. in Computer Science, Speech/Language Processing or Machine Learning
• Familiarity with the state of the art in deep learning
• Experience with end-to-end neural network based ASR
• Experience with MapReduce, Spark, or similar frameworks
• Experience building crawlers
• Experience administering Linux clusters
• Experience developing web applications
• Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
• Food. Enjoy catered meals and boundless snacks.
• Fun. We host team lunches weekly and team events bi-quarterly.
• People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
• Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance.
Join us at Otter.ai in transforming the way remote teams work and communicate. Our AI-powered collaborative note-taking app works across Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams to help teams record, transcribe, search and share meeting notes. In addition, we are making virtual meetings accessible to all employees - allowing team members with disabilities to participate in a world that is now dominated by virtual meetings.
Try us out today, download Otter.ai in the Appstore and on Google Play or sign up at http://otter.ai
With over 10M users experiencing Otter.ai, we are making an impact at scale and we are growing fast. Our team is made up of top talent from companies like Google, Facebook, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Pinterest, Spotify, and Plaid. We are backed by leading investors that include David Cheriton (Google’s first investor), Tim Draper (Draper Associates), Spectrum Equity, Horizons Ventures, GGV Capital, and Duke University.