We’re looking for a Conversational Designer to join our UK/EMEA team.
As a Conversational Designer, you will be focused on developing and providing in-depth services to help our clients get the most out of the Conversocial solution, primarily designing, creating and improving conversational AI experiences to deliver transformative customer experience through messaging channels. We want all of our clients to be at the forefront of innovation in the messaging space while streamlining their operations; your job is to get them there by understanding their business needs, guiding and designing their automation, configuration, and success reporting.
As the client-facing specialist in implementation projects, you will become an expert in designing effective, innovative, and delightful conversational AI experiences between consumers and our clients across all messaging channels that Conversocial supports. You will orchestrate complex bot flows with advanced NLP and RAN, building experiences that leverage customer APIs as needed. You will develop intelligent, context-rich customer experiences focused on customer service, customer engagement, and customer acquisition use cases, freeing Agents up to handle more sensitive and complex service issues. Remaining focused on delivering business results while delighting consumers.
If you are passionate about emerging technology, specifically conversational AI, using data to drive improved intelligence, and the potential to make a huge impact at a rapidly growing company, Conversocial is the place for you.
• Conversational UX lead for our most strategic clients, developing best-in-class messaging bots, with advanced Natural Language Processing and Random Access Navigation, leveraging integrations and data from client systems to provide rich customer experiences
• Design effective, innovative, and delightful conversational experiences using user-centric design methodologies
• Create bot design documents, including bot personas, example dialogs, conversation flow diagrams, error handling patterns
• Research and analyze intents and the associated customer journeys
• Define the intent portfolio for natural language understanding and how it maps in to conversation designs
• Write copy suitable for automated conversations in the messaging medium
• Conduct ongoing analysis of bot performance and customer transcripts to identify gaps in the conversation design; modify design patterns to bridge those gaps and hypothesize where design changes can be made and tested to drive specific goals
• Work with major enterprise brands to understand their business goals, their customer personas and intents to help define an automation roadmap
• Review and give feedback on designs from peers
• 3+ years of previous experience in a client-facing role
• Significant experience in bot solutions, conversation design and optimization and can produce a portfolio of example work
• Experience working with bots on messaging channels (e.g. Apple Business Chat, Google Business Messaging, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter DM, and more..)
• Knowledge of Natural Language Understanding technologies (e.g. Dialogflow, Wit.ai, Rasa) and how this relates to conversational design
• Technical understanding of API’s a plus
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, having presented design thought leadership to diverse audiences, from client executives to technical team members
• Experience working in a fast-paced and fluid environment
• Team player who is used to working closely with stakeholders of all levels from across businesses
• Confident learning new technology platforms and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams across different offices and regions
• Ability and willingness to travel to meet onsite with customers where and when appropriate (post COVID-19)
• Contact center and/or customer service experience a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
What We Do
Conversocial helps brands develop meaningful relationships with their customers at scale. With the shift to digital, brands have lost touch with consumers, who have just become a series of clicks and data points. There is now a disruptive opportunity to build real 1:1 relationships with consumers by tapping into the unique nature of messaging, the fastest growing method of communication.
Our mission is to use advanced software, intelligent automation, and messaging to enable brands to deliver a better experience without increasing costs, breaking the standard customer experience equation.
Conversocial works closely with hundreds of forward-thinking brands such as Google, Sephora, T Mobile and Alaska Airlines, helping them embrace messaging and shift to a Conversational Customer Experience. Headquartered in New York City, Conversocial has offices in London and San Francisco.
• We are passionate about customer communications and go above and beyond to change the ways brands and consumers interact.
• We believe in and appreciate the value of everyone, including a diversified team - across gender, race and beliefs. The whole is bigger than the sum of its parts.
• We are not afraid of challenges - we run towards the fire.
• We are positive - we know that we are leading a transformation and so we take hiccups in stride. We roll with a can-do attitude.
• We love to learn. We’re a team of big thinkers and problem solvers, we love tackling new challenges.
• Whether trying to understand customer challenges or when talking with each other, we come into every interaction with positive intent and an open mind.
• We ask questions, listen actively, and avoid assumptions.
• We communicate transparently and when conflicts arise, we lean in, and rely on facts and data to resolve them.
• We are committed to one another and to providing the best possible outcomes to our customers
• We bring everyone into the same baseline; we define clear and attainable goals and objectives; we pay attention to details and smartly iterate as we go.
• We deliver what we commit to and on time.
• We are never afraid to try or break things, we always strive to learn and improve.
• We provide respectful feedback to one another and help each other grow and accel
• We are human and treat each other with dignity and respect. This is non-negotiable.
In exchange for helping support our mission, you can expect to receive
Total Rewards: Competitive salary, benefits, generous PTO, and stock options
Flexibility: We believe that giving team members a high degree of ownership creates a high performing culture. We trust you to do your work. We don’t have a set time for you to show up or leave. We have the technology and teamwork to allow you to do what’s needed, from wherever you need to do it.
Employee Referral Bonus: We are committed to building a strong team and know that some of our strongest hires are referrals. Have a top candidate for us? We’ll reward you for bringing more standout team members into the fold.