The conversational writer will be in charge of creating conversational models, designing the conversations, helping them to be more humanized. This person must be user-focused to help us to create and improve our solutions, defining the right interaction model, creating personas for our clients, training our bots, and also creating expressions libraries, making the conversational experience of our clients smarter and better.
• Understand the local and regional differences that will be necessary to adapt the conversational design according to the market/region.
• Communicate to other writers and with the chapter leader about insights and opportunities detected.
• Create Personas for our clients, helping them to make their communication more humanized.
• Define the right interaction model for our conversational solutions and evaluate its success
• Create user-focused conversational flows
• Evaluate usability of existing dialogue flows and recommend design changes
• Create expression libraries for help to speed up our solutions development
• Design and create the documentation of end-to-end conversational interactions, including what can go wrong, and how
• Analyze transcripts and identify improvements for that conversational solution
• Prototype the conversational solutions before the development
• Design different types of testing (A/B, focus groups, usability testing, QA), synthesize results, and iterate based on results to ensure customer-centric and highly usable products
• Communication skills in a way that is easy to understand and clear to the receiver.
• Writing skills and logical thinking
• Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams.
• Knowledge of the local and regional market (competitors, environment, market, suppliers).
• Strong knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.
Self Starter, results-oriented and hands-on professional.
• Curiosity and self-education.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Be analytical and make decisions and prioritize based on data.
• Well organized
• Proactive approach.
• Able to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines.
• An undergraduate degree is required (Cognitive Science, Journalism, Psychology, Linguistics or a related field or equivalent experience); an MBA or equivalent working experience is strongly preferred.
• Experience developing interaction models using chatbot platforms
• Effective planning and execution of communications for internal and external stakeholders, both written and verbal
• Customer focus
• Fluent English
• Teamwork ability
• Knowledge of conversational design best practices
• Embraces change
• Experience defining requirements of a conversation flow
• Keep Asana projects and documentation up to date
• Maintain constant communication, update and inform evolution of conversation design practices
About New Business Verticals
The New Business area is responsible for delivering innovative solutions, connecting people and brands, bringing value using next gen channels.
We provide full conversational solutions, using the power of all conversation channels, integrated with our AI, and providing a human handoff when necessary.
The New Business team has extensive experience in testing and launching new scalable solutions on the market, through conversational platforms and next generation channels.
The structure is composed of businesses involving OTT channels like WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat, Line, KakaoTalk, and others, Telco channels like MMS, RCS, and others.
In addition to integrating solutions involving Chatlayer, S4M, Inbox, making experiences valuable for our customers and consumers.
Our team is composed of multidisciplinary specialists in the areas of customer excellence, next gen channel partnership, data & analytics, platform, solution enablers and deploy.
We have already conducted several successful business cases in Latin America, and now we want to replicate this success globally, and therefore, we are looking for daring and curious professionals, focused on the client and results to complement our team in the regions of EMEA, APAC and North America.
Each of these regions will have a leader who will be responsible for expanding and adapting our solutions to the needs of each location.
What happens afeter I apply for a role?
Our Talent Acquisition team will use their skills to find the very best people to fulfil our recruitment needs. Once we’ve received your application you’ll be notified by email if you're not going to be considered. If you have the relevant skills and experience you’ll be contacted by one of our team to have an interview with the hiring manager to discussion in more detail around your background, transferable skills and expectations. This process can take two or three interviews with different managers.