At Kore, we’re committed to creating the world’s best virtual assistants that run on the power of cutting-edge AI and ML. We’ve worked closely with product teams, marketing teams and sales teams to share our vision with you. If you’ve ever dreamt of being part of a dynamic start-up team that works on next-gen Conversational AI and Digital UX technology and think you have what it takes to succeed in this exciting and fast-paced environment, here’s your chance. Try Kore and check out the opportunities we have for you.
- Designs Conversation Scripts, Bot Responses and user journey to create consumerfacing Chatbots with personality, character and human user interactions.
- Responsible for Designing and testing of chat conversations, flows, and user journeys based on different bot personas.
- Creative thinking of user’s conversational journey with a bot.
- Thinking of different ways in which a user can speak with a Human or Bot agent.
- Liaison between Delivery team in order to ensure delivery of intelligent and intuitive conversations for ease of customer understanding.
- Develops mockups, flows, redlining and other creative prototyping related items.
- Operates with a ‘customer first’ mindset and designs client centric experiences end-to-end to solve inquiries via multiple channels & touchpoints.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Exceptional creative thinking, writing and persona building skills
- 2+ years’ experience in linguistic analysis, Conversation design, copy editing, or similar role preferred, in Content development roles.
- Innovative thinker with the ability to come up with creative solutions.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate to internal resources and external vendors.
OTHER SKILLS WE’D APPRECIATE
- Familiarity with chatbots, voice enabled devices, or other conversational channels.
- Familiarity with social channels like Slack, FB, Twitter, Skype, MS Teams etc.
- Storyteller and editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- MA Literature/Bachelor’s or Master’s in Mass Communication