CVS Health is looking for a strong individual contributor to help us further our mission of creating the most consumer-centric health company to drive long-term sustainable growth. As the Sr. Advisor, User Experience you will be a thought leader and design visionary leading UX efforts for the AI enabled contact center at the enterprise level. You will provide leadership of the user (member, provider and colleague) experience for our Cognitive AI enabled portfolio of products, including voice bots, chat bots and smarter tools for customer service colleagues across the Enterprise and broaden the understanding in the organization for how AI-enabled experiences are designed and continuously optimized.
You will have the opportunity to interact with VP and above leaders to align user experience to enterprise strategy and drive the execution of experiences across delivery teams and business units. As a designer, visionary and systems level design thinker, you will be very hands-on with creative concepts that support the overall customer experience strategy and our Cognitive AI portfolio of products.
You will partner with business stakeholders to frame problems, prioritize and scope design efforts, receive and respond to design feedback with the eliminate goal of delivering a superior user experience
• Implement the strategy for user experience delivery across business unit contact center operations modernization initiatives in support of the overall CX strategy
• Leverage the blend of VUI experience and AI technology to create superior user experiences
• Lead (in collaboration with CX Director and team) the on-going monitoring, stabilization, and improvements for the Cognitive AI products, including our Enterprise Intelligent Agent voicebot
• Gather requirements, design flows and write content for voice interfaces leverage AI technology to deliver virtual assistant capabilities
• Lead design sprints, UX requirements definition sessions and design thinking workshops and accurately scope UX research and design work
• Drive research designed to deliver actionable insights that will improve our customer experience, through the development and facilitation of A/B testing, data analytics, research, product reviews, user feedback, etc.
• 8+ years of experience designing multi-channel customer-centered experiences
• 3+ years of experience in VUI or conversational design in or around contact centers and/or enterprise virtual assistants
• Demonstrated understanding of Agile development and methodologies and can troubleshoot the challenges of integrating UX into an Agile model
• Demonstrated experience designing and/or deploying:
o VUI/IVR flows for enterprise contact centers
o Voice and/or text-based conversational flow for virtual assistants
• Outstanding communication/presentation skills (verbal and written). Should have a high degree of comfort speaking with internal stakeholders
• Analytical mindset with proven experience using data and data-driven insights to support decisions and ability to represent them visually to all levels of an organization
• Experience with agile methodology
• Healthcare experience a plus
• Prior design experience from a leading brand recognized by customers for experience
• Strong research and analysis background, including user interviews, focus groups, ethnographic observation, concept validation, usability testing, and post-launch analysis
• Demonstrated understanding of how data and technology enable customer experience and human centered design
• Prior experience with AI, chat/voice bots is a bonus
Bachelor's Degree in business, technology or design program or direct and applicable work experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.