Do you like the idea of working with introducing new conversational solutions to the market? Do you want to help us in crossing the chasm and reinvent Sinch? Come join our new unit New Business as our Conversational Developer!
The world is changing, new technology is constantly being available – RCS, Instagram, Apple Business Chat, WhatsApp is the next generation of Text messaging available for us. With these channels there are endless opportunities to create automated conversations through AI and introduce new solutions for companies to engage with their customers.
One of Sinch's goals is to Win in Next-Gen Messaging. To reach that goal we are introducing a new Business Unit - New Business. This business unit's objective is to bundle our existing (and future) products and introduce them as combined solutions the market.
The products we will work with initially are Conversational API, Chatlayer, Contact, Contact Pro and Campaign Manager - combining these products opens up for endless possibilities.
This business unit will not focus on the mainstream customer operations and the mature products but instead work with the innovators and early adopters clients, our focus is on big enterprises companies, that wants to achieve this innovative space in the market. We have already conducted several successful business cases in Latin America, and now we want to replicate this success globally, and therefore, we are looking for daring and curious professionals, focused on the client and results to complement our team in the regions of EMEA, APAC and North America.
The essence of the role
As part of this New Business unit, you will be the developer of our solutions, the one who will give life to our solutions, connecting our products with APIs and creating conversational flows for enterprise brands.
Many times, we will have to "crack the code" to solve challenges to our clients.
Therefore, we are looking for people who are curious and easily adapt to different challenges.
The professional must be located in the USA, preferably in Atlanta.
As our new Conversational Developer, you will:
• Create chatbots and voicebots within our products.
• Create and maintain REST API's for the use of chatbots
• Collaborate with our product team to build solutions that serve our customers.
• Acting in the implementation of integrations with other services of our ecosystem and third parties.
• Understand the local and regional differences that will be necessary to adapt our solutions to the market, understanding the current and future competitive product offering.
• Communicate with other regional and global teams about insights and opportunities, as well as relevant local facts that impact the development of any market, for example, local regulations, relevant technological differences, among others.
• Reduce complex problems down to their most simple core and effectively resolve them.
You will play an important role in shaping the New Business Area strategy and how to solve its biggest challenges to scale our business. You will have direct impact on the success of a high growth area within Sinch.
We are looking for a developer to be part of our deployment team, with a focus on building chatbot conversation flows that solve our customers' problems (enterprise companies).
You will build AI Chatbots, and decision trees on our platform, integrate with API's and create solutions that connect our customers to their end users.
Who are you?
We believe you are an intrapreneur (internal entrepreneur). We believe you have ‘crossed the chasm’ before and have experience in bringing new exciting innovative products to a level of adoption by enterprises. You are a self-starter who thrives in a changing environment and are comfortable with ambiguity. You have the ability to connect the dots and build productive (internal and external) relations at all levels and are comfortable in coaching and influence both your team and senior management.
In order to contribute to this role, you have:
• Good knowledge of programming logic and data structure (Experience in at least 1 programming language)
• Experience in developing integrations with API's REST
• Experience in IT solution design and deployment
• Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams.
• Experience in Agile project methodologies.
• Strong knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.
• It is a massive plus if you have experience in selling multi-channel cloud communication services and prior experience from working in a start-up environment.
• Experience developing solutions using conversational channels as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Kakao talk.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience desired
• Knowledge of conversational platforms such as Dialog Flow, IBM Watson and etc.
• Knowledge in cloud environments (Azure, Google, AWS)
• Experience with agile software development processes
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
About the recruitment process:
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.