They say you only get one chance to make a great first impression. At Wysdom we’re here to change that. We exist to help our clients make a great first impression with their customers – over and over again!
Conversation is the new user interface (UI). It will power everything from self driving cars to gadgets around your home. For a conversational UI to satisfy customers it requires continuous improvement. Wysdom creates and manages the smartest virtual agents on behalf of our clients.
Wysdom is a fast growing, venture-backed start-up and led by a team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We make sure Wysdom is a place that employees can learn, grow, have fun, and achieve excellence.
Fit is everything for us. We believe in hiring for attitude, skills, and potential. We offer lots of autonomy and flexibility to be excellent at delivering value and hitting goals. If you’re an entrepreneurial, results oriented person, who doesn’t shy away from a challenge, you’re going to enjoy working here. Are you who we are looking for?
We are looking for a great Conversational AI Specialist to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
About the role
Behind every amazing AI-based solution is a team of really smart people, with a passion for helping clients deliver an amazing customer experience.
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Conversational AI Specialist with experience in delivering high quality Virtual Agents (VAs) on voice & text channels. Your core role will be to build conversational AI solutions for chat and voice for our clients. The day-to-day will entail designing, building, testing and triaging customer conversational flows.
You will work various VA platforms to build and deploy conversational experiences. You will leverage our operational tools and analytics product for operation & optimization of the VA you will work on to meet the KPIs.
In this role, you will implement and optimize Conversational AI chatbots and Analytics for Enterprise clients leveraging the latest AI and Machine Learning technologies.
Wysdom is committed to slowing climate change by removing our team's personal commute so has become a fully remote company and this position can be located anywhere in Canada.
- Analyze clients’ conversation logs to discover useful patterns, applying the knowledge to conversational flow designs
- Build and deploy customer conversations
- Configure and deliver Analytics and Operations tools for clients
- Create robust test plans for the conversational flows to ensure we deploy high quality VA
- Develop and modify existing testing scripts in Python
- Triage and fix issues discovered through testing
- Track and resolve issues through client acceptance testing
- Plan and coordinate implementations of best practices across client deployments
- Present business insights to clients based on Analytics tools and Virtual Agents
Beyond these day-to-day responsibilities, your sense of curiosity and analytical mindset will challenge you to dig deeper into the ways in which we can continually improve our solution, our success rate and the customer experience.
- University degree in any discipline (STEM preferred)
- Experience building chat or voice bot solutions
- Experience using Dialogflow, Lex, Rasa, Microsoft bot framework or another VA platform is an asset
- Working knowledge of French is an asset
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) is an asset
- Storytelling; be able to craft stories using Excel / G Sheets
- Passion for delivering amazing results
- High attention to detail
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
If you are this close to the qualifications outlined above, we’d still love to hear from you! We have a team of humans that reviews every application, so please consider applying anyways.
Wysdom.AI is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom