Wysdom.AI is a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support.
Wysdom.AI offers businesses around the world the easiest way to run AI virtual assistants. We provide the only comprehensive virtual assistant service, with proprietary tools, software, a massive library of AI training data, and AI experts to ensure our client’s virtual assistant learns, adapts, and evolves. Established in 2012, Wysdom.AI offers services to enterprises in North America, Latin America, and Europe.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from Conversational AI set-up to full optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their clients and what matters to them
So what is a Wysdom Conversational AI Designer?
Behind every fantastic AI-based solution is a team of brilliant people with a passion for helping clients deliver an amazing customer experience. Your core role will be to design and build Conversational AI solutions for our clients.
But what will I actually be doing?
You will be part of our Center of Excellence team and work closely with our clients designing Conversational AI chatbots for them
In this role, you will
• Conduct UX research and define the problem space/requirements by helping clients make appropriate trade-offs between optimal user experience, compliance and legal requirements, and technological limitation
• Prototype conversational flows
• Leverage AI, NLP, analytics and automation to push the boundaries of conversational ai bots for our clients
• Design, develop and evolve user conversational flows for resolving specific customer inbound issues or proactively engaging with the end customer for specific use cases
• Analyze clients’ conversation logs to discover useful patterns, applying the knowledge to conversational flow designs
• Create robust test plans that cover all the possible scenarios
• Conduct analyses of real usage data to inform UX efforts
• Drive root cause analyses to respond to UX performance issues.
• Develop and modify existing testing scripts in Python
• Triage and fix issues discovered through testing
• Plan and coordinate implementations of best practices across client deployments
Beyond these day-to-day responsibilities, your sense of curiosity, design thinking and analytical mindset will challenge you to dig deeper into the ways in which we can continually improve our solutions, our success rate, and the customer experience.
I’m in – but what do you need from me?
• Prior experience in UX design/development of web/mobile applications a plus
• Prior experience in designing and developing conversational AI applications and/or virtual assistants
• Knowledge and experience with natural language understanding/processing systems (you know what is intent, utterance and named entity)
• Analytical abilities to understand end-user experience in order to optimize it
• Technical knowledge of the fundamentals of conversation, speech, and language technologies
• Strong writing and communications skills
• Above-average Excel / Sheets skills
• Passion for delivering amazing results
• High attention to detail
• Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
Working knowledge of Python or other programming languages is an asset
• Familiarity with SDLC fundamentals and Agile project development methodologies.
• Previous experience building chatbots on platforms such as Dialogflow, Rasa, Chatfuel, Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom, Facebook, or others would be considered a big asset
• French would be considered an asset
Wysdom.AI is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead