We’re looking for a Senior Content Lead to join our Marketing team. You will lead the creation, development, and execution of high-quality content projects across various channels, including managing our social presence, focused on both business and technical personas. The ideal candidate has experience and/or demonstrated interest with AI-based products and solutions. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter and creative individual to create practitioner and thought leadership content that shapes the narrative, and educates business leaders on how to leverage Rasa's Generative AI platform. You will be reporting to the Senior Director, Customer Office (Marketing, Business Development, and Operations).
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. The Senior Content Lead is a strategic and hands-on role, critical to the Marketing function. You will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders. Overall, the position plays a crucial role in creating and distributing high-quality content projects that engage and inform our target audiences while also aligning with the company's overall goals and objectives. The Senior Content Lead is responsible for developing, and implementing content strategies, and collaborating with other departments to ensure the success of the company's marketing and branding initiatives. You'll make an impact on your team by:
- Owning the content strategy and roadmap
- Creating and producing a wide range of content for different business & technical personas
- Taking ownership and working with our Marketing, Product, Business and Sales teams to ideate, outline, write, and refine the content calendar and a coordinated program of marketing assets including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, videos, campaign content, reports, and more
- Monitoring, tracking, and documenting content performance, analyzing and quantifying business impact, and identifying whitespace opportunities
- Owning Social Media Management: Creating and managing social media content calendars, scheduling posts and ensuring consistent brand messaging across various platforms.
- Performing regular content and SEO audits
- Ensuring that our content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
Knowledge and/or demonstrated interest in Conversational AI is a "must have" for this role
- 7+ years of content marketing experience across multiple channels (email, social media, blog, website, etc.), ideally working in the B2B/technology/startup space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex topics like Generative AI to various audiences, especially business leaders, in a clear and relatable manner, with a focus on quality over quantity
- Extreme agility and a strong bias towards action (you will need to roll up your sleeves, produce one minute, zoom out, and strategize the next).
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You will be working from anywhere in the USA, the UK, Germany, or Serbia.
- Rasa can assist with work authorization in Germany only.
- Please keep in mind that we are describing the background that would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
MEET YOUR TEAM
This role sits within our Customer Office department and partners with our US-based Senior Marketing Manager, reporting into our Senior Director, Customer Office who oversees external marketing, business development, and revenue operations. We also have a Senior Product Marketing Manager who reports into Product, that is EU based and will be another key partner to this role. You will have the chance to work cross-functionally with the product, engineering, sales, customer, and marketing teams to develop the future of our content and branding presence in the market.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- A stipend for personal development & 6 paid education days to help you grow within your role
- Unlimited PTO (USA only) // 26 paid vacation days (UK, Germany, Serbia)
- Paid public holidays
- A Macbook and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular remote team events, as well as an annual company-wide offsite
- Heath benefits
- Heath benefits (USA only) // Vitality Health (UK only) // Private Health optional (Serbia Only)
- Equity options
Rasa is the leading conversational AI platform, enabling enterprises to build next-level customer experiences. Rasa's conversational AI platform allows companies to build better customer experiences by lowering costs through automation, improving customer satisfaction, and providing a scalable way to gather customer intelligence. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy, security, and scalability needed by enterprises of every size. Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, and Basis Set Ventures. www.rasa.com
Rasa is an equal-opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.