The Voice and IVR Product Manager will build an exceptional, user-friendly voice experience for Dyson customers and owners. The ideal candidate has in-depth technical experience with voice related technologies and experience implementing large voice implementations. The Product Manager has strong operational, technical, analytical, project management and influencing skills.
This individual has a strong understanding of application architecture, a keen awareness of ideal customer experiences and an ability to clearly articulate requirements for voice applications aligned with owner experience goals.
The Voice and IVR Product Manager will own the contact center telephony technology as a product. The candidate will need to be comfortable understanding the technical landscape and be able to translate business requirements to IT design. The Product Manager will need to be able to deliver change in a large enterprise and highly matrixed environment. This position will work closely with the Digital Product Manager as well as with market operations to ensure that Dyson customer always receive a consistent experience regardless of their channel of choice or market of service.
• Articulate, negotiate, and refine design solutions with partners using data and design standard methodology.
• Determine and communicate development and deployment roadmap of features for product, also working to ensure funding and resourcing to realize roadmap.
• Write final requirements for all product changes and work with developers to translate functional requirements into technical specs.
• Serve as the central resource between business and developers for all phases of software development lifecycle, including scoping, design, development, test, deployment, organizational change and production support.
• Organize cross-functional discussions and activities to ensure successful development and implementation of all product enhancements/changes, ensuring work is completed on schedule and within budget constraints.
• Serve as representative for the product and its users in all projects that would require potential modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line; acts as final decision maker in terms of impacts to the product.
• Collaborate on a continuous basis with other IT leads and product management track leaders, reviews impact of upcoming new features, identify requirements and include these in the proper project’s roadmap and in Capital Planning.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 5 years’ experience in a contact center environment with IVR maintenance, data analysis and reporting
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Visio user
Knowledge of Telephony Strategy and Execution:
• Deep experience in Contact Center Technologies such as Computer Telephony Integration, Call routing, VoIP/SIP etc.
• Experience in Machine Learning / NLP systems in a multi-lingual setting, TTS, and managing voice personas.
• Experience in voice user interface design for IVR, consumer products, Conversational Agents or Voice Assistant (Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant)
• Knowledge of cloud based and on premises telephony solutions
• Knowledge of IVR design and maintenance
• Knowledge of workforce management, IEX or Calabrio preferred
• Knowledge of PCI DTMF integration and implementation
• Experience with PCI/ internal audit
• Experience with process documentation including process mapping/ SIPOCs
• Experience with multichannel integration : voice – SMS – chat – email
• Working knowledge of leveraging bot technology inside of telephony but with a multichannel handoffs
Project Management and Business Change:
• Ability to work in a fast paced matrixed organization and solve multiple complex problems on tight timelines
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization and possess the interpersonal skills to lead without authority
• Project management skills
• Work closely with Change Management project managers and operations business partners on data analysis requirements and ensure that data is cleansed and accurate and provided in a timely manner
• Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), project and product management (PMP, SCRUM/Agile, Waterfall) methodologies, user acceptance testing (UAT), and business analysis
• SAP skills preferred
• You are self-motivated and curious with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities and an innate drive to optimize.
• You have a high tolerance for ambiguity. You find a way through. You anticipate. You connect and synthesize.
• You can influence decisions with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong abilities in sketching, mocking up, and evaluating interaction design.
• Vendor management
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
• 401K with up to a 4% match
• Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
• Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
• Generous Child Care Leave Program
• Wellness Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Generous Dyson Product Discounts
• Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
• Vision & Dental Coverage
• Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with additional offices located in Aurora, Illinois and Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
Our Customer Experience team forms a direct link between the business and Dyson owners. The team are technology experts, trained to give specialist advice and guidance to solve real problems for people in real time. Working to daily targets, they resolve technical queries, provide product information, deliver excellent customer service and upsell.
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON