We are looking for an AI Supervisor with a real interest in emerging technologies and experience in project management and customer success management.
AI Supervisors at boost.ai help and support our clients to implement the world’s best conversational AI platform, as well as with retention, engagement, natural growth and solution optimization.
Your daily tasks will be varied and you will work with a young, dynamic, multicultural, multilingual team of colleagues who share a common mindset; to deliver a world-class product in a nascent and ever-evolving sector.
Join us for this exciting journey and be a part of the fourth industrial revolution!
• Leading-edge technology: in just five years we have grown from 6 employees, with no clients to over 250 clients and over 120 employees.
• Partnered with the leading private equity investor, Nordic Capital.
• More virtual agents in live production than any other conversational AI company in the world.
• A list of impressive enterprise clients in Northern Europe and the USA, and we are rapidly expanding into the rest of Europe and Asia with offices in Stavanger, Stockholm, Los Angeles and plans for expansions in other countries.
• Huge ambitions. In the near future, we will conquer the global AI market and become the first Norwegian unicorn.
• A challenging, varied and engaging work environment.
• A competitive salary scheme relevant to experience, nice-to-have benefits, and plenty of opportunities for rapid career progression.
• Stavanger is surrounded by exquisite nature including 16 inhabited islands, mountains, fjords and beaches. Home to innovation and creative hubs, Stavanger has a healthy economy supported by a diverse and cosmopolitan population.
• Norwegian as your mother tongue. You will also have strong English language skills to business level proficiency.
• A natural understanding of the typical challenges of an enterprise organization and how technology can be utilized to solve them. Previous experience in client success management within the tech industry would be a distinct advantage.
• Confidence in communication and the ability to sell your ideas.
Business savvy that will allow you to work closely with clients to help them transition to carefully considered next steps to agreed roadmaps, where the clients are committed to long-term use of our technology and future investments.
• A structured approach to project management and the ability to get the job done on time and with the highest quality.
• 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in technology consultancy, technology project management in large organizations, customer success experience or equivalent relevant experience.
• A thirst for knowledge which means you are interested in your own continuous improvement - and in ours.
• Ambition - and bags of it! You will work as hard as you play at boost.ai, but the opportunities for growth and development beyond the AI Supervisor role will be both incentive and reward enough for the right candidate.
• A true team spirit and willingness to collaborate and share in our successes.
• Onboard new clients effectively, establishing a trust-based relationship, and helping them build internal knowledge and ownership towards our technology, securing ROI within weeks after deployment.
• Quality assure and provide guidance on the work of client or partner AI trainers; and the project methodology, plan, and controls to support on-time project delivery, to ensure the success of those projects.
• Ensure the best possible customer support of a given client portfolio, understand how to build long-term, trust-based relationships with clients, to position yourself to affect the clients’ strategies related to how they deploy our technology, in order to secure that we generate value for our clients, minimize the risk of churn and maximize the potential of upselling opportunities.
• Drive continuous improvements by using data to provide insights, share best practices, and progress through the maturity model.
• Understand the full range of capabilities within the platform and how to suggest improvements to the client’s VA solution.
Good to know
• Working as a team is pivotal to the success of these roles. It is therefore a non-negotiable requirement of the position to be able to work on-premise at our HQ in Stavanger, Norway and to have a high level of flexibility to travel.
• Roles in the delivery division are often a stepping stone to other roles within the team or the wider company. As a young and rapidly expanding company, boost.ai offers endless other possibilities to the right people. Our delivery team is rapidly conquering the conversational AI market in Europe and this role offers the right candidate the ability to significantly influence this work by creating the most robust and sought after virtual agents. By joining boost.ai you embark on a technological career adventure.
• We interview appropriate candidates quickly and continuously until we find the right person. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as you can. We are looking for an AI Supervisor who could start their career with boost.ai as soon as possible in 2021.