We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager who possesses exceptional collaboration, influencing, and execution capabilities. The candidate will have proven success at synthesizing customer & business needs into well-defined product requirements for our next generation of customer service bot capabilities and features.
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion
. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you! HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, and we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
The Self-Service Products team manages one of the world’s most successful AI chatbots, the Customer Support Virtual Assistant (VA), which enables millions of customers globally to self-solve thru a Conversational User Interface. In just the past 2 years, VA has doubled its usage as customers interact with it on HP.com, mobile apps, social media apps, 3rd party web sites and other digital channels. With demonstrated high business value, there are now plans to dramatically expand usage of and enrich experiences within VA, and to leverage the embedded Artificial Intelligence and platform capabilities to empower new experiences as well.
- Define detailed use cases intended for developers, conversation designers and content authors
- Apply technical fluency, a strong sense of conversation design and business insights to defining features
- Develop customer and business case justification and prioritization for proposed features
- Analyze available data including current KPIs (Task Completion Rate, Customer Effort Score, sNPS + Call Deflection, Contact Center Efficiency value), usage patterns, customer verbatims, business needs, etc… to inform new requirements
- Manage backlog of stories, including prioritization and grooming
- Work closely with business architects, technical leads, and developers to ensure shared understanding of desired solutions, and effective / efficient means of delivering the same
- Identify and develop new opportunities
- Define acceptance criteria, and validate that solutions delivered meet acceptance criteria
- Work closely with technical and content leads to optimize experiences for customers while delivering on all required functional capabilities, legal requirements, privacy & cybersecurity mandates
- Measure and report on the efficacy of initiatives and develop action plans accordingly
- Develop launch plans, ensure readiness of the various stakeholders
- Manage e2e project delivery.
- Very large/ complex/ single or multiple region.
- Support early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities.
- Lead internal as well as external resources in support of approved projects
Education and Experience Required:
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 5+ years of experience in product management for web applications
- Experienced Agile practitioner
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven ability to define innovative and automated features
- Ability to effectively translate customer needs into functional requirements and ideal experiences
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and dedicated with proven creative/critical thinking capabilities
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills
- Expertise in Bot technologies, AI, and or Conversation Design (desired)
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!