Are you intrigued by chat and voice bots? Would you love making them more human? At Chatlayer.ai we build a no-code platform to help you do just that.
We developed an easy to use Conversational AI platform that lets our clients build and maintain even the largest and most complex bots, no coding required. We built our AI entirely in house, including our speech-to-text algorithm. And our natural language processing algorithms understand more than 100 languages out of the box, even if you trained it in just 1 language.
This is just the beginning. We want to make good conversational design tools available for everyone and we need Conversational Designer talent to make it happen!
Would you like to work in a company where your input is appreciated? Did you start building bots so you could design pleasant and impressive conversations? Do you like putting ideas in practice? At Chatlayer.ai we work together to create the best experience for our bot users.
We are allergic to analysis paralysis. But we don’t mind testing out new solutions in real life, because a minimal viable bot is always better than a thousand words. So, in collaboration with our customers we build software and bot solutions that solve their conversation design problems. And we go the extra (s)mile to make them happy, because there are no stupid questions, there is – mostly – only bad software.
This job isn’t for everyone. If you don’t like collaborating, if you dislike communicating, if you just want to build what you are told, or if talking directly to customers isn’t your thing, that’s OK. But then we’re probably not the company for you. However, If you like to have impact on a cutting-edge product that can bridge the gap between AI and humans through automated conversational design? Then you need to apply. Now.
As a Chatlayer.ai Conversation Designer you are our go to expert for making sure users of chat- and voice bots have the best possible experience.
• You will build chat- and voice bots across all use cases and industries.
• You will use this experience to help improve the Chatlayer.ai product.
• You will implement best practices, continuously improve your conversational design skills and stay up to date with latest developments in the field.
• You will guide the Chatlayer.ai community in everything related to conversation design by training them and helping out with their biggest challenges.
• You will be based in our Antwerp HQ, but will have interactions with the community that’s spread around the globe.
• You are a good communicator
• You are a good writer of short and pleasant chat messages.
• You are fluent in English.
• You are fluent in Dutch or French.
• You are customer-facing and enjoy making others’ life easy.
• You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
• You can be up to speed with a new software tool swiftly.
• You know how to talk to technical people.
• You have a linguistics, psychology and/or business background.
• You speak and write in multiple languages.
• You have a multi-cultural mindset.
• You have experience with Chatlayer.ai or competing bot platforms.
• You have notions of NLP for chat- and voice bots.
• You have experience in conversational design.
• You have built bots that are actively used.
What’s in it for you
• Being part of a young dynamic team where you will be valued for your input
• Experience the true teamwork culture.
• A competitive salary.
• Ability to grow with the growth of the firm.
• Help bridge the gap between humans and AI.