Join us as an AI Chatbot Experience Manager
• You’ll be designing, running and delivering the digital bank of the future with responsibilities residing in the creation and delivery of all digital experiences, propositions and channels
• Through identifying opportunities to digitise, improve and manage digital experiences, you’ll deliver increased customer value through our digital channels, propositions, products and services
• This is an opportunity for you to develop your knowledge and skills in an environment that offers a real investment in your development
What you'll do
As an AI Chatbot Experience Manager, you’ll be integral to planning a prioritised backlog of improvements to customer experiences. You’ll bring these propositions to life while identifying opportunities to provide insights to impact the digital experience.
Day-to-day you’ll be:
• Working in a small AI Chatbot feature team focussing on specifically how we can implement our key strategic pillars; voice, omni channel, adoption & prominence
• Working on taking themes and concepts from our AI strategy and materialising them into customer facing initiatives, to be delivered by a delivery team
• Responsible for building out propositions and also completing technical analysis
• Making sure that relevant compliance, conduct, control and risk policies are followed by the team
The skills you'll need
It’s important that you hold the ability to define and implement strategic direction for the future customer. In addition to this, you’ll be able to provide expertise in digital channels, including mobile and online as well as digital propositions.
You’ll also have:
• Experience in Chatbots, and ideally delivering voice & omni channel experiences
• Experience in using design methodology to execute strategic propositions
• The ability to demonstrate creative thinking
• The ability to drive and deliver innovative ideas through Agile ways of working, harnessing digital and technological advances that truly benefit our customers
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.