Kata.ai is an Indonesian Conversational Artificial Intelligence company with a focus on creating technology to enhance the understanding of human conversations, improving the way humans collaborate with machines. Kata.ai’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology powers MultiPurpose chatbots (virtual customer service / virtual friend) for major corporations in Indonesia across different kinds of industries such as Unilever (FMCG), Telkomsel (Telco), Bank BRI (Financial Services), and Alfamart (Retail).
The company’s proprietary Kata Bot Platform can be leveraged to create feature-rich chatbots on top of Kata.ai’s robust and scalable AI technology platform, ensuring company of any size can easily build their own chatbot on any messaging platform. With this platform, it is now possible for the business to focus on designing engaging interaction for their customers, while Kata.ai handles all the technology aspects of the chatbots.
Established in 2015, the company has become a trusted partner for major corporations such as Microsoft, Accenture, and Line. In 2020, the company received Series-B funding from TransPacific Technology Fund and MDI Venture.
- Translating business requirements into conversation media
- Work closely with a bot builder to implement your conversation design
- Prepare copywriting of chatbot
- On bot design improvement: Optimizing existing features and/or recommending new features in the chatbot, pay attention to the outcome (e.g. engagement rate, average session/user)
- On NL improvement: Optimizing existing NL set, dictionary, the vocabulary of the chatbot. Outcome: confidence rate and performance of the chatbot (e.g. minimize monthly fallback/'dunno' intents)
- Mastering Conversation Design & Persona Design, you may need to present your recommendation to the internal Kata team, or clients as well
- Experienced in copywriting, dialogue design, conversation design, scriptwriting, or similar role
- Skills required in content creation, scriptwriting, blogging, product design, and/or UX
- Excellence in Bahasa Indonesia (English is a big plus) in formal and casual manner and generally strong at oral and written communication
- A clear understanding of user-centric design and communication principles
- A creative mind with a capacity and willingness to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the current uses of conversational bots in general (locally or globally)
- Experience in client-facing roles in creative/marketing/advertising agency is a plus
- Additional design and/or software development skills are a plus
We value a flexible working hour for our employees.
The most important is we provide a learning experience in Conversational AI Industry.