LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if
• You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• You can build partnerships that move our business forward
• You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
• You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
• You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
• You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
In this role you will
• As a Conversational AI Developer, you will participate in project design and development stages from the concept to final hand-off to the customer.
• Prepare Chabot storyboards, user/process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• You will Develop, Debug and Deploy conversational chatbot experiences using appropriate LivePerson platform and tools
• Discuss development and key milestone deliverables with peers, executives and executive-level client stakeholders.
• Participate in creating guidelines, best practices and standards of Chabot-featured deliverables.
• Keep abreast of the latest Chabot trends, techniques, and technologies
• Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features, which utilizes Chabot solutions.
Your qualifications are
• Minimum 2+ years of professional development experience
• Experience designing and developing Chatbots for various channels (web, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc) using bot platforms or raw code is desired
• Experience working with REST APIs and JSON
• Experience with designing and implementing web/mobile/tablet apps
• Portfolio showcasing excellent development skills and demonstrating problem-solving skills
• Experience in creating workflows, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
• Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platform, Facebook Wit.Ai
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, or a related field
• You are a creative problem solver
• Positive attitude and self-motivated
• Proficiency in current web design technology
• Extremely detail-oriented and also able to see the big picture
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation ability
• Strong visual design skills with good understanding of user-system interaction
• Strong presentation skills and team player abilities
• Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
Why you’ll love working here
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits and flexible time off. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.