Voice and speech are universal and most accessible interface for humans across the globe if done right, we are just getting started in the journey to make these ubiquitous across all devices we use.
Alphonso is looking to add a voice / speech interface UX designer to our team. The VUX designer would be our internal stakeholder and expert who would help design the voice interface for our new line of yet to be announced entertainment products.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Passion for designing voice and speech-enabled interfaces and interaction flows across a variety of devices. Bonus points for experience with Entertainment application experiences or devices.
• Passion for shipping delightful consumer products.
• Must have some experience in designing natural language speech interface.
• Ability to bring persona, character and attitude to voice interface a positive.
• Expect candidate to have deep understanding, and unique insights of how consumers interact with devices via voice.
• BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
• 2+ years of professional experience in user experience and interaction design with a focus on enterprise web enterprise products
• A portfolio that demonstrates real-life experience with interaction models, customer flows, style guides, user interface and prototyping
Alphonso does not accept resumes from agencies, recruiting forms, placement consultants etc. Such entities are requested to do not email resumes to our jobs alias or Alphonso employees. Alphonso is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.