The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners. As a Conversational AI Program Manager, you will work with Google’s customers on conversational AI projects to help them transform their contact centers using Google’s Cloud Conversational AI (CCAI) solution. In this role, you will build conversational interfaces and virtual agents for customers using core products, such as Dialogflow and Contact Center AI. You will manage CCAI releases for strategic Google Cloud customers doing requirements gathering, overseeing the quality assurance process, designing metrics to monitor the success of launches, addressing customer feedback, and delivering virtual agent solutions. You will help develop, deploy, and manage Dialogflow and CCAI solutions in production. You will provide project management, consulting, and technical aptitude to customer engagements while working with client executives and technical leaders to deploy these solutions via Google’s Cloud Platform. You will maintain a close partnership with Google’s Cloud AI Engineering teams to build and constantly drive excellence in our products. Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build a robust release management process for virtual agent solutions on Google’s core conversational AI platforms, such as Dialogflow.
- Lead a team of Conversational Architects, Quality Assurance Engineers, and Dialog Designers to drive successful launches of virtual agents for customer projects.
- Manage success metrics and control the feedback loop process to drive product improvements with each iteration. • Work with internal specialists, Product, and Engineering teams to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies, and published assets.
- Interact with partners and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful client outcomes. Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive feature development based on field experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in project managing and delivering technical solutions. • 5 years of experience in technology as a release manager, engineer, or quality assurance lead.
- Experience with technical client service (e.g., consulting), and managing product launches and releases.
- Experience with the design and production implementation of chat and voice bots in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with natural language processing and related concepts.
- Experience in developing AI solutions by applying key industry tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Experience managing software development release cycles (e.g., consulting).
- Experience in one or more discipline areas: chat/voice bot development, machine learning, natural language processing, contact center technologies, or linguistics.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills in the application of AI or Machine Learning.