Abe AI is hiring a Natural Language Processing (NLP) Architect. We are a fintech provider based in Orlando with options for remote employees. We are passionate about: fintech, learning, and building genuinely excellent and impactful technology.
We focus on creating simplicity and convenience in everyone's financial lives. We empower financial institution's customers to engage, transact, and self-service on any voice-and-messaging channels like Amazon's Alexa or Facebook messenger. By creating virtual assistants which are communicative, actionable, and insightful, Abe AI is automating and optimizing financial experiences for everyday people.
At Abe AI, you’ll have the chance to make a impact on millions of lives through machine learning, be a part of crafting a rapidly-growing company and industry, and be an instrumental part of that growth.
You should apply for this job if you really enjoy and are good at:
• Conducting research to advance the state of the art in neural networks and NLP
• Taking machine learning products from the concept stage to production with scale in mind
• Collaborate with team members working on a variety of deep learning and NLP problems.
• Partnering with engineering and product teams to determine best path to customer value
• Defining appropriate metrics to measure performance
• Maintaining & architecting production-level infrastructure
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest NLP research & technologies
Your previous work experience should reflect:
• 6+ years in data science
• 3+ years of experience in building large-scale Natural Language Processing systems from researching a prototype to production.
• Expert level knowledge of Python
• Real world production and implementation, including working with live, dynamic, and unstructured data and productionalized algorithms
• Solid understanding of NLU, including, but not limited to, entity recognition, intent classification, and word embeddings
• Production experience with deep learning (including CNNs, RNNs, and LSTMs) as well as other various classification and regression models
• Familiarity with Keras, Tensorflow, and scikit-learn
What’s it like to work at Abe AI? We’re a growing company, we keep up a fast pace, and we push ourselves to balance speed, quality, and customer needs (not always easy), so we hire great people that we respect, who know what they’re doing, and whom we trust to do an excellent job. The work schedule is flexible - you'll have options to work from home several days a week, and to build work around time with family, and for resting and re-charging. You’ll get excellent vacation options, and we have health, dental, and vision benefit options for all of our full-time employees.
We have six core values as a company, and we expect everyone on the team to embrace, practice, and advocate for them. They are:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.