Symbl is growing rapidly and seeking an ML Engineer to join the team in building the developer platform for conversational intelligence and scaling it in both breadth and depth.
As an ML Engineer at Symbl, you'll be solving problems using the latest techniques in deep learning and machine learning. This also includes classic ML, NLP, Speech Recognition and possibly computer vision. You will have access to proprietary data and technology stacks and work in the an intense and aggresive env with an attitude to get things done faster. You will be supported by data engineers and a data curation team and work closely with the CTO so you can focus on model development and apply it to solve a business problem. There will be many opportunities for collaboration with other ML engineers and more junior data scientists will look to you for advice.
• Expert level understanding of the theory and practice of state-of-the-art deep learning
• Vast experience training and tuning deep networks
• Solid machine learning experience
• Ability to take deploy and maintain the ML and DL models at production level
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Clean python (thoughtful, concise & easily readable code)
• Solid understanding of software engineering and computer science
• Expertise in designing and building efficient, robust and maintainable data structure and algorithms
• Solid mathematical thinking and ability to confluence it with ML/DL concepts
• Strong communicator
• You have solved hard problems.
• Enjoys a highly collaborative environment
• Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, evolving work environment
• Experience with Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn, Torch and other ML/DL packages.
• Experience with NLTK, spacy and other NLP packages
Double Thumbs up: if you have NLP, Speech Recognition or Conversational background and experience on NodeJS and Tensorflow JS.
This position will be located in Seattle, but considering the new normal, we are flexible to slowly transition you from a different remote location. Symbl offers benefits and perks aligned to the needs of you and your loved ones. We are a team of 30 people working in a highly cohesive and collaborative environment split between Seattle WA, Boulder CO, and Pune India. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in diversity and that great work can be done from anywhere. We are looking for someone who can fit into this amazing family of builders and working collaboratively with product, engineering, marketing, and the leadership team - and lead us to create a new category of APIs.
Symbl.ai is an early-stage, venture-backed startup working at the forefront of AI. We are creating the first developer platform for Conversational Intelligence. Our APIs give developers sophisticated tools to integrate conversational AI into any communication or collaboration product and build amazing customer experiences.