At Lloyds Banking Group, we’ve transformed the way we create our digital experiences, so we can engage and support our customers – and achieve our goal of Helping Britain Recover.
We’re now looking for an experienced Conversation Designer, UX Copywriter or Content Designer to join our Group Transformation programme, so we can continue to move towards being the bank of the future
Want to know more?
You’ll be located in one of our Agile lab environments in Edinburgh. These multi-disciplinary teams use design thinking to identify the problems that really matter, so we can make life better for our customers.
About the role:
As the Conversation Designer in the Lab, you’ll be comfortable being the content specialist. You’ll use strategic UX content design principles to write concise and engaging copy for both new journeys and to improve existing ones.
You’ll have experience in creating content for heavily regulated sectors, preferably financial services. With the confidence to build positive relationships with and influence partners, you’ll also have excellent attention to detail and be comfortable handling complex approvals processes.
Here's where you'll make a difference:
• You have a passion for creating engaging content that adheres to accessibility standards, and helps our labs create the best possible digital experiences.
• You love to collaborate and are at your best in a fast-paced team environment.
• You also love to be proactive, are curious about the wider business and think strategically.
• You’re a natural communicator and love nothing more than to share what you’ve crafted and learned with colleagues.
• You’re excited to be a member of the LBG Guild of Conversation Designers and want to be an active participant in promoting your craft to the wider business.
What we need from you:
• You’re an experienced UX copywriter, content designer or content manager (c. five years is ideal) and can write concise, engaging copy that is the beating heart of our digital experiences.
• You’re comfortable writing on-brand content in multiple tone of voices. You’ll happily create content across end-to-end journeys, which could include chatbots, websites, emails, letters, online forms and reports.
• You’re familiar with the challenges of creating content within a heavily regulated industry. You can influence and handle stakeholders and achieve efficient sign off from a range of professional partners, such as Risk, Legal, Propositions and Brand.
• You like working within multi-discipline team and are happy to adjust how you work to suit wider lab goals.
• You put the needs of the customer first, no matter the complexity of the product or services you’re writing about.
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture that celebrates diversity, equal opportunity and provides opportunities for flexible working.
Together we'll make it possible...
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
• Discretionary bonus
• Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
• Private Medical Insurance
• Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 16%
• Share plans
• 30 days holiday (plus Public)