As an IBM Conversational Experience Analyst, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems related to the implementation of Conversational AI and Intelligent Workflows. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of conversational AI technologies. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Responsible for creating the conversational experience for a given business problem and taking a leadership role in overseeing the contact experience, defining business requirements, user testing and project management of the solution. Requires the ability to envision and design a solution using AI and contact center technologies.
• Provide best of breed, fit for purpose business and experience strategy and recommendations
• General conversational AI proposal support, design and delivery
• Be accountable for creating end-to-end experience design on industry leading cognitive offerings
• Know how to navigate ambiguity, and is a expert in your field, and you can deliver client success
• Oversee the requirements development for the cognitive components including conversational AI, chat/voice bots, contact center technologies, cognitive APIs, NLP technologies, and related data/analytics concepts.
• Leadership in cross-functional teams
• Assist in assuring client satisfaction and maintaining a strong client relationship through delivery excellence
• Support pre-sales activities, assessments and delivery
• Build, grow, and steward client and business partner relationships
• You are passionate about mentoring other team members and look to extend learnings from engagements and R&D with the company as a whole
• Strong soft skills that you can bring to bear to drive organizational and operational transformation
• Demonstrated ability to engage with and present to both executives and engineering teams. You understand overarching business goals as well as technical implications and are able to speak to both
• Travel expectations are up to 75% (M-Th)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience with conversational AI design on AWS Lex, Azure Bot Services, Google DiaglogFlow, or IBM Watson Assistant.
• Experience with contact center technologies like Genesys, NICE InContact, Five9, Avaya, AWS Connect, Google Contact Center AI, or integration with contact center support infrastructure.
• At least 3 years in selling and negotiating consulting services
• At least 3 years of experience in senior analyst leadership roles
At least 3 years of experience in formal project management methodology
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience working as a conversational design analyst for a professional services firm or similar background in a large enterprise.
• Broad knowledge of major chat/voice technologies
• Experience with more than one conversational AI technology, such as Watson Assistant, Amazon Lex, Google DialogFlow, Rasa is a plus
• Experience using speech recognition and/or speech synthesis technologies (e.g. IBM Watson Speech-to-Text and Text-to-Speech) is a plus
Experience with linguistics and design thinking are pluses