Vernacular.ai is Series A startup, we are an AI-First SaaS business that is driven with a mission to become the leading voice automation/AI platform in the world. Our team has extensive experience in the AI/automation space and through constant reiteration and hard work, we have successfully built our state of the art AI-based voice automation platform - VIVA. Currently, we have deployed our product in enterprise contact centers and are keen to deliver high value. We are a young, entrepreneurial, energetic team that's looking to disrupt the voice domain.
We are looking for a creative individual with a customer-first mindset to work on our enterprise voice assistant platform (VIVA) and help us take it to new heights.
You will be responsible for improving the product quality by working on and improving the conversation flow design practices and crafting voice-bot prompts to provide a delightful user experience, while collaborating with the product, sales, and business teams.
You will be required to discover the end-user expectations and match them with the customer goals, by designing the best possible conversational experience for our voice-bots.
You need to have great attention to detail, armed with the ability to connect the dots in the dark, and interact with stakeholders in multiple roles and functions.
Understand and Design
Understand and adhere to SOW requirements while working toward the VA’s mission, as well as client expectations and success measures. You also need to delve deeper and consider all possible user scenarios while designing conversations
Own and iterate
Take ownership of designing all dialog elements and analysing performance of the conversational agent with regard to performance metrics and end-user experience, and recommend specific changes to improve caller satisfaction and transaction completion
Collaborate with the Product, Sales, and Business teams to formulate their needs and conduct end-to-end data analysis
• 1-3 years of experience working on conversation assistants/agents
• Fluency in Hindi Language, alongside English.
• Strong visual design skills, the ability to read flow diagrams and represent those in a clear, comprehensible format
• Strong understanding of business metrics, to be able to convert the expectations in design elements
• Should have significant technical understanding, have worked with technical teams in the past
• Professional writing experience
• Excellent oral and presentation communication skills
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
• Demonstrated experience working on CUI/VUI design tools and frameworks. Proficiency in asic design tools and Office 365 is a plus.