We are looking for a great Conversational AI Implementation Specialist to join Wysdom – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom offers a comprehensive Conversational AI Optimization suite helping businesses increase customer satisfaction, contain costs, and maximize revenue generation. We use a proprietary suite of analytics, optimization and testing tools, and offer services through a team of experienced conversational AI specialists who ensure clients maximize their conversational AI ROI. Brands around the world fully outsource their conversational AI needs to Wysdom.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing our team — please join us as a Conversational AI Implementation Specialist based in our Richmond Hill headquarters (but currently working remotely).
What is a Wysdom Conversational AI Implementation Specialist?
There is a passionate and smart team behind every AI-based solution, working hard to deliver a fantastic customer experience.
As a Conversational AI Implementation Specialist, your core role will be to implement and optimize Conversational AI chatbots for our clients.
But what will I actually be doing?
Finally, there will be an opportunity to improve our internal processes for various Conversational AI platforms through developing new scripts, procedures, and internal tools.
In this role, you will:
• Implement and deploy customer conversation flows
• Analyze data to discover useful patterns, ensure all conversation flows perform as expected, and triage and fix issues
• Create robust test plans that cover all scenarios
• Develop and modify existing testing scripts in Python
• Work with our clients to guide them through test plans
• Plan and coordinate implementations of best practices across client deployments
Beyond these day-to-day responsibilities, your sense of curiosity and analytical mindset will challenge you to dig deeper and find ways to improve our implementation, success rate, and customer experience.
• University degree in a technical or mathematical discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering)
• Experience building chatbots on platforms such as Dialogflow, IBM Watson, Microsoft Bot Framework, Rasa, Chatfuel, Salesforce, Zendesk
• Working knowledge of Python
• Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Above-average skills using Excel / G Sheets
• Passion for delivering exceptional results
Wysdom is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead.