Matchbox.io, the creator of some of the most popular voice applications on Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Samsung Bixby, is hiring for a part-time Content Creator - India. This is not a technical position, but rather an educational content writing position, creating new content for the Question of the Day voice app and mobile app.
• Write new interesting and educational content for Question of the Day that is appropriate for an English-speaking audience in India
• Localize existing content, determining which content can be adjusted to become a better fit for an Indian audience
• Assist in audio testing content for smart speakers
• Use Matchbox’s content management system to manage content
• Receive extensive training and feedback from Matchbox’s Chief Content Officer
The ideal candidate
• Has deep knowledge of Indian culture and history
• Is fluent in English
• Has a natural curiosity about the world
• Wants others to learn more about the world
• Has a background as an educator
• Is interested in working with voice technology
• This is a completely remote part-time position, with 10 hours/week.
• The Content Creator must have an internet connection and computer.
• The Content Creator must be fluent in English.
• No prior experience in voice technology is required. Training will be provided.
• Send resume and short statement of interest to Sarah Andrew Wilson, Chief Content Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.