Heyday is on a mission to revolutionize commerce by helping retailers bring their in-store experience online. Our conversational AI platform helps brands sell and support shoppers from a distance with a powerful blend of AI-powered automation, live chat and video consultations. With Heyday, brands can grow eCommerce sales, speed up customer support, and deliver a truly frictionless omnichannel customer experience.
Who you’ll be working with
At Heyday, we're a fun mix of passionate and smart developers, designers, marketers, product managers, salespeople, and analysts. With our diverse skills and expertise, we work together as one team, while doing our best work. Here we emphasize collaboration, transparency, integrity and empathy.
*What you’ll do *
Your main responsibilities:
• Define and continuously iterate on a clear vision for the AI team
• Define priority projects with the AI team
• Explore industry trends, new technologies and ideas to innovate in the AI conversational space
• Ensure AI products are driving real value to our customers in a measurable way
• Help AI team build feedback loops and collect data
• Define and implement AI metrics related to the Product strategy, both internally and for customers
• Collect and analyze large amounts of customer feedback
Identify strategic opportunities or synergies across various competing initiatives
• Drive feature adoption and business metrics
• Develop documentation and training to ensure customer facing teams are well equipped to answer customer questions consistently
• Coach and mentor members of the Product team
• Influence company strategy
*What you’ll need *
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (Masters preferred)
• 10+ years of total relevant work experience
• A minimum of 3 years working as a Product Manager in the AI space
• Solid data literacy and good handle on modeling technologies
• Stellar strategic thinking and ability to make data informed decisions
• Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to lead and influence others
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (FR & EN preferred)
• A growth mindset!
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
• Comfort with ambiguity
• Experience with ecommerce or large retailers, a plus!
In other words, you are a motivated, professional person who loves teamwork and is always on the lookout for innovative ideas and solutions. You offer inspired ideas to help promote the continued growth and excellence of your team. Above all, you love changes and a dynamic work environment!
If you are interested in this position but do not meet all the requirements, do not hesitate to get in touch and explain what interests you about this opportunity and how your experience is relevant to the role!
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and AngelList to stay up to date on any new Heyday career opportunities.
Why Join Heyday?
You’ll work on an innovative product. You’ll learn new skills and grow your expertise while being constantly challenged in a fast-paced work environment. But you won’t do it all alone, and you’ll be able to count on the support of your team to help you do your best work! Although we are a fast-growing start-up, we understand the importance of having a work-life balance, and you'll be surprised to see how much we can accomplish while remaining calm and positive :)
To ensure your well-being at Heyday, here's what we offer:
• Group insurance including Dialogue (telemedicine application) from day one and paid 50% by Heyday!
• Here, everyone starts with 3 weeks of vacation.
• Of course, flexible work hours ;)
We are currently working remote, but when it's safe again, you'll enjoy working on the 14th floor of a building that offers a breathtaking view of Mont-Royal and downtown - at the corner of Saint-Laurent & Rachel!
We thank all applicants for their interest; and we will do our best to reply to all of you in a timely manner.
Differences help us grow
Heyday is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. Here you will feel like you belong regardless of your ethnicity, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status. We seek different perspectives, experiences and opinions. We embrace diversity because we genuinely believe that it helps us grow and innovate.
Let us know if you’ll require assistance during the application process.
You will be the crucial bridge to understand our client's needs and develop a solution to meet these requirements. You understand the client's needs, effectively manage expectations and subsequently relay all the information between the client and our internal teams and/or stakeholders. To make this happen, you will gather and transform technical requirements into clear projects that evolve into innovative client-centric solutions. You will also be required to transform all relevant integration requests into technical documentation that will be given to clients for final sign-off.