Are you ready to be part of an exciting product journey building innovative voice-first technology? Do you have strong technical abilities, paired to intuitive analytical aptitude, and a thirst for knowledge? If so... we can’t wait to have you join our team!
The product organization at RAIN is looking for a front end web developer to join a small, and mighty team focused on building a multi-modal voice-first solution for the deskless workforce. You will work directly with the Senior Architect providing technical direction, and in close partnership with the head of product alongside the design and strategy team. This role will require working in iterative two week sprints focused on customer-centric capabilities. You will work directly with the Senior Architect to define work, estimate user story size, and build robust and resilient code.
In addition to your technical aptitude, you should have a strong passion for our customers, and a bias for shipping software to consistently deliver improvements to the product. You are open to working in a highly collaborative environment within a high performing team on projects where ‘best practices’ haven’t always been defined yet and the roadmap might change.
Within this role, there is an opportunity to build a product from the ground up, and be part of the future of voice technology. We are looking for a customer focused developer with strong problem solving skills and experience building flexible user interfaces. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative, motivated, self-starter to expand their skills with an experienced, high performing product development team at the very start of a product’s life. If successful, the role on the team would expand with additional opportunities.
• AWS Amplify / Appsync / NodeJS / DynamoDB
• Quasar JS / VueJS 3 / Apollo 4 / GraphQL
• Minimum of 5 years experience in professional web development with platforms or frameworks like Angular, React, Vue, Wordpress, PHP, Laravel, JQuery
• Demonstrated aptitude for and strong advocate of maintainable software development practices
• Minimum 3 years of experience with at least one of these frameworks: Angular, React, VueJs
• NLP Search experience a huge huge plus
• Previous experience building Voice Experiences or Chatbots on ANY platform a huge huge plus
• AWS or AWS Amplify experience is a huge plus.
• Any DevOps experience a plus
• Quasar framework experience is a huge plus.