Are you interested in bringing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to the next level: the human level? At chatlayer.ai we want to achieve just that, for chat- and voice bots, on our low-code/ no-code platform.
We developed an easy to use Conversational AI platform that lets our clients build and maintain even the largest and most complex bots, no coding required. We build our AI entirely in house, including our speech-to-text algorithm. And our Natural Language Processing algorithms can understand more than 125 languages out of the box, even if you trained it in just 1 language.
Would you like to work in a company where your input is appreciated? Did you start programming so you could design amazing software that will be used around the globe? Do you like putting ideas in practice? At Chatlayer.ai we work together to create the best experience for our users.
We are allergic to analysis paralysis. But we don’t mind testing out new solutions in real life, because a minimal viable feature is always better than a thousand words. So, in collaboration with our customers we build software that solves their conversational design problems. And we go the extra (s)mile to make them happy, because there are no stupid questions, there is – mostly – only bad software.
• You anticipate future improvements and scalability in your code.
• You are able to carry a holistic and complete vision of a product and know how to work towards that vision in a smart, result driven way, which at the same time limits refactors.
• You will mainly write TypeScript code.
• You will perform unit, integration and regression testing.
• You actively keep your eye out for new and emerging frameworks that might add value to your code and deployment.
• You will use our support channel as a source for inspiration to make the product even better.
• You bring your ideas to the table to make building human-like chat and voice bots a reality.
• You are a good communicator
• You are customer-facing and enjoy making others’ life easy.
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent skills, complemented with a minimum of 3 years working experience.
• You have experience with Node.js and/or ReactJS.
• You have working experience with Git and Git Flow.
• You are fluent in English.
• You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
• You have the ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them.
• You speak and write in multiple languages
• You have a multi-cultural mindset.
• You have experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Python, NoSQL, Neo4J, GraphQL, TypeScript.
• You have notions of machine learning and NLP.
• You have knowledge of conversational design.
What’s in it for you
• Being part of a young dynamic team where you will be valued for your input
• Experience the true teamwork culture.
• A competitive salary.
• Ability to grow with the growth of the firm.
• Help bridge the gap between humans and AI.