At Ticketmaster, we're focused on developing a Digital First environment, reshaping the future of the contact centers and overall fan experience. As a part of the Contact Center Technology team, you will be integral to the success of the Ticketmaster global Conversational AI / chatbots implementation. We are seeking a Software Engineer- Conversational AI to join this amazing team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing Conversational AI / chatbots across multiple markets and regions while also the opportunity to work on challenging projects, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and make a significant impact on the company's AI capabilities and overall fan experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Review client chat logs, transcripts, recordings, and research to improve implementations.
- Design, develop, and maintain sophisticated Conversational AI / chatbots that can handle complex customer interactions and automate business processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and ensure that the conversational AI / chatbots are meeting their needs.
- Develop and implement testing and quality assurance protocols to ensure that the Conversational AI / chatbots are functioning correctly and meeting performance requirements.
- Stay up-to date with the latest advancements in Conversational AI / chatbots technologies and recommend new tools and techniques to the team
- Troubleshoot issues and provide technical support to end-users as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Proven years of experience in Conversational AI / chatbots development.
- Strong understanding of AI and machine learning concepts, and experience with NLP and NLU technologies a plus.
- Design/development of REST APIs, web socket and other
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities. #LI-JCK #LI-Hybrid