We’re looking for someone passionate and creative to join our team in creating innovative conversational AI products for customer service. Collaborating with other software and machine learning engineers, your responsibilities will involve leading contact centre integration with our enterprise clients, maintaining production systems, as well as improving our processes and engineering capability, making an impact across the company.
Over the next 12 months, you will be:
• Taking a major role in our software development, through writing code, tests, as well as contributing to design ideas and documents, and performing code reviews.
• Leading major integration projects with our enterprise clients.
• Using your experience to advise and mentor other engineers.
• Collaborating with other engineers to help improve both your own and their code.
• Communicating with technical leads and product managers to ensure product delivery.
• Contributing to our development processes and infrastructure.
• BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding, or equivalent industry experience.
• 3-4+ years of commercial software development experience.
• Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design.
• Working proficiency in verbal and written English.
• Experience with one or more cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure.
• Experience with professional software engineering best practices, such as coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, and testing.
• MS degree, or further education in Computer Science or a related field.
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
• Familiar with Applied Machine Learning fundamentals.
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!