We’re looking for an open-minded engineer who will join the Marketplace team. Our mission is to provide integrations with third-party services, applications extending our products, and premium services. We’re crossing roads with our customers and developers, exploring the best possible user experiences, and diving into business domains to turn ideas into real solutions.
As a part of the Platform Marketplace team responsible for global, interdisciplinary projects, and developing and evolving our backend services...
You will be:
- Cooperating with various teams within the organization by developing the bridge between Developer Console, Marketplace, and transaction APIs;
- Supporting internal and external developers by sharing the knowledge of the service, helping them in a smooth transition, and advising on further development;
- Shaping the entire LiveChat Platform ecosystem and having full ownership of the features you’ll be working on;
- Contributing to open-source projects, which are shared across multiple teams;
- Setting clear, achievable goals and helping to shape the roadmap for Marketplace;
- Working closely with all products representatives to explore further development opportunities and discovering additional service potential;
- Managing projects that involve cooperation with other engineering and product teams;
- Setting and tracking core metrics for the project on your own.
- A team player: you work together with a team, enabling what’s best in people instead of single-playing the execution;
- Well organized: you know how to set priorities right and manage complex projects without assistance;
- Growth-oriented: you are eager to learn and share your knowledge among other developers in the company;
- Transparent in communication: you share your updates early and often, and you appreciate honest communication.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in working with consumer-facing apps;
- Willing to write production code using Go, MySQL, gRPC, HTTP, with unit tests in the framework of your choice;
- Software development that understands rules of a domain model, microservices and bounded contexts.
- Track record of writing well-tested and high-quality code;
Courage to move fast, make bold technical decisions, and the capacity to sustain tight product cycles;
- Perfect understanding of platform and SaaS business models;
- Experience in product roadmap refinement;
- Interest in billing, security, software engineering, e-commerce, internal services;
- Great command of the English language.
Yes, we offer benefits related to product mastery, health care, remote work, and more, but we will discuss them later. Let’s focus on the business aspects first.
Do you already feel like you belong here?
It’s time to fill out the application form and attach your CV. Here’s what happens next in our fully remote recruitment process:
Interview with our recruitment specialist
Get yourself something to drink and let’s talk. Tell us about your professional experience, the results of your work, and your values. We’ll tell you a little bit about the company, products, and company culture. We’ll also talk about the money and your availability.
Video call with your future team leaders
At this stage, we’ll test your craft to see the value you can bring to the company. The most important part? You’ll find out everything about the challenges in your role, and we’ll find out everything we need to know about your experience.
A remote practice run
We’ll give you a project to work on for a few hours. You’ll also meet the people that’ll give you tips, advice, and access to data and tools so you can feel like you’re already a part of the team. Get familiar with our atmosphere, the workflow, and the people. All in all, we’ll help you make a well-informed decision.