Snaps is the leader in connecting global brands and consumers in AI-powered automated conversations. Our award-winning technology helps executives across customer experience, marketing, e-commerce and product teams create, automate and optimize experiences that their customers will love in channels like Facebook Messenger, Webchat, SMS, Google Business Messages, and more. The world’s top brands, including Michael Kors, Tiffany & Co., Live Nation, Calvin Klein, Uber, Lane Bryant and more leverage Snaps’ products to acquire new customers and increase lifetime value through marketing and customer experience automation.
The future is conversational. Snaps is your partner. Check us out!
• Assess use cases for automation - including the context, topics, and intents that define the conversation interaction, along with the associated utterances, entities, conditional logic, and conversational flow control patterns.
• Understand and inform the technical integrations that support new conversational experiences.
• Design consumer-facing conversational experiences that are contextual, optimized, and personalized.
• Maintain “ownership” of in-market experiences and optimization process to drive increasing value for users and clients.
• Translate customer needs and use cases into conversational UX that delivers on stated business objectives.
• Develop conversational flow diagrams and all other creative prototyping assets.
• Analyze user and interaction data to inform conversational designs and optimizations.
• Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Engineering to guide the process of designing, deploying and maintaining the conversational experience.
• Operate with a 'customer first' mindset and design customer-centric experiences to solve inbound inquiries via multiple channels.
• Inform the Snaps product roadmap and support new product features through requirements gathering, testing and validation.
• Stay up to date regarding current conversational design principles, technology capabilities, emerging trends, and competitive landscape.
You're a great fit if you
• Are familiar with conversational automation and messaging channels.
• Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and technical skills.
• Have experience with business process automation and rules-based logic to guide users
• Display excellent written and verbal communication skills and love explaining new concepts to people.
• Think strategically and prioritize action accordingly.
• Can manage/organize information and processes to identify trends and extract key conclusions.
• Are passionate and knowledgeable of customer experience best practices.
• Show excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively.
• Demonstrate the technical acumen for technical scoping, data analysis, APIs.
• Have experience in a highly analytical and creative problem-solving role. (Business/Financial Analyst, UX Designer, CSM, Product Manager, Web Developer, etc)
• You’ve worked in the bot space or with Natural Language Processing.
Come work at Snaps!
• Join us on our mission to transform the customer journey and own equity in the company.
• Support for remote work through, and beyond, the duration of COVID-19
• We offer the tangible perks you’d expect at a startup: snacks, meals, drinks, and Apple computers.
• Quarterly team outings once we return to office; virtual events while we’re remote!
• We are a diverse group of colleagues with backgrounds in design, anthropology, media, mathematics, music, psychology & technology.
• Unlimited sick & vacation time, and an emphasis on a healthy work-life balance.
• 401k, health, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and Commuter Benefits.
• Annual offsite event: We love the Catskills!
Snaps is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Snaps are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.