Interested in Amazon Alexa and the future of voice-powered connected devices? Come work on it! The Alexa International team is ensuring a delightful UX for Alexa customers and enables developers to build great voice experiences and Alexa integrations into their devices.
The team is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help increase Engagement with Alexa in Italy through innovative and data-driven marketing campaigns. This role will play a pivotal part in connecting Alexa customers to the right features and building a holistic Marketing calendar. In this role you will interact with multiple stakeholders ranging across Business Development, Product, BI and Solutions Architects. You will leverage your customer knowledge to develop end-to-end marketing defining the right messaging, channels and targeting to reach your goals.
• Coordinate, execute and measure Marketing campaigns across channels such as Email, Merchandising and Paid Media.
• Work across teams to effectively integrate your campaigns into channels owned by other teams.
• Generate customer insights and segments via own analysis and collaboration with the BI team.
• Work closely with BD team to pitch co-marketing plans for joint launch campaigns to developers & brands.
• Manage budget, forecasting, and reporting on a monthly basis.
• Define, create, and execute customer acquisition strategy and campaigns
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing or analytics
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a quantitative/technical field
• Solid knowledge in measuring and optimizing key KPIs for marketing channels such as owned Media, Search and Paid Channels.
• Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and rapidly evolving environment.
• Strong analytical skills: understand and use data to optimize campaigns for highest impact
• Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and deliver results
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communication and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Fluency in Italian and English
• An understanding of, and passion for, Alexa and voice-first technology is desired
• Some experience and interest in using Tableau, SQL / ETL in a business environment
• Demonstrable, successful history of building and executing optimal consumer marketing campaigns