In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
Work you’ll do
At Deloitte, you’ll gather requirements and design for a variety of conversational interfaces and creative business technology solutions for enterprise clients. As a rigorous language-first UX designer with a creative flair for content and expertise in conversational AI technologies, you’ll:
• Gather requirements, design flows, and write content for IVR, VUI/voice user interfaces, Virtual Assistants, Chatbots, and omnichannel conversational interfaces
• Drive and own persona definition, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, model/intent training, and definition of support procedures
• Work with engagement leadership, project managers, conversational AI architects, developers, UX designers, product managers, and fellow consultants to strategize, design, and deliver enterprise conversational AI solutions
• Collaborate with clients, partner professional services teams, and project leadership to identify business requirements and design voice and digital self-service solutions for diverse use cases across industries and modalities
• Contribute to enterprise content strategy guides and design omnichannel and cross-channel solutions aligned with client organizational principles (brand voice and tone, legal, compliance, etc.)
• Contribute to Deloitte’s vibrant design culture through design sprints, workshops, reviews, and related activities with business, technical, and creative leadership (client and internal)
• Design and deliver POCs, demos, prototypes, and sales collateral in alignment with engagement and practice leadership and sales executives across the firm
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in VUI or conversational design in or around contact centers and/or enterprise virtual assistants
• Experience collaborating with conversational AI and contact center developers, architects, and other relevant team members
• Group facilitation skills
• Fluent in design thinking and conversation design methodology
• Experience with requirements gathering, documentation, and tracking
• Experience designing and delivering conversational AI MVPs, pilots, and POCs
• Demonstrable experience designing and/or deploying:
• VUI / IVR flows for enterprise contact centers
• Voice and/or text-based conversational flows for virtual agents or virtual assistants
• Experience with flow design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Visio, Axure, InVision, etc)
• Deep understanding of software development lifecycle and agile delivery methodologies
• Understanding of natural language technology, the tech stack behind modern conversational experiences, and how to design for current abilities and limitations
• Experience scripting video and creative materials for POCs, marketing demos, and interactive sales collateral
• Bachelor's degree in linguistics, English/creative writing/literatures, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or a related content or design field
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• 1+ years of consulting experience on Contact Center, VUI/IVR, and/or conversational AI projects
• Expertise in 1+ domains preferred (e.g., Customer & Marketing, Finance, M&A, Operations, Pricing, Risk, Supply Chain, Workforce, etc.)
• Certification or expertise in at least one of the following platforms:
• Amazon Lex / Alexa; GCP Dialogflow ES, CX or CCAI; IBM Watson, IPSoft Amelia, Kore.ai, Nuance Nina, Salesforce Einstein
• Amazon Connect, Genesys, Twilio, NICE inContact, Five9, 8x8, Avaya
• Enterprise UX writing, content design, or content strategy experience
• Demonstrable experience in Healthcare, Technology, Media, Telecommunications, Consumer (especially transportation) and/or Financial Services & Insurance
• Ability to work independently and manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
• Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills (MS Office, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with mature judgement
• Advanced degree in creative writing, linguistics, or a relevant content-, writing-or design-focused discipline
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.