The needs of the user is everything to us, and how those needs are served falls under our Product teams.
They’re ideators of easy to use, information rich resources across our whole platform who - along with Analytics teams - get to the ‘why’ in order to create unrivaled user experiences.
The focus of this role will be designing conversations that are aligned with our user, our product, and our business needs, while consistently meeting Flo’s tone of voice and content quality guidelines.
This role is ideal for you if you are obsessed with understanding how to meet users where they’re at, have a flair for conversational writing, and are passionate about making sure the conversational content we deliver is relevant, timely and effective.
This role will work closely with two conversation designers and a content lead, as well as: release managers, medical advisors, product managers, engineers, UX researchers, content editors, product designers and legal advisors.
- At least 4 years of experience in UX writing, content design, or content writing
- Experience writing conversations for chatbots
- An understanding and appreciation for user experience design and user research
- Experience working cross-functionally, with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills - as a conversation designer, this is a must!
- A drive to help improve women’s health worldwide
Nice to have:
- A passion for how humans communicate and an eagerness to leverage those principles to human-computer interactions
- Experience working with Agile practices
- Experience in femtech or health-related tech products
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Ideating and create high-quality, impactful and engaging end-to-end dialogues for conversational interfaces
- Optimizing Health Assistant dialogues and any embedded content that solves a user problem or need
- Reviewing and editing the team’s conversational flows and scripts, making sure flows meet all quality/medical/legal standards and are ready for review and release
- Continually seeking opportunities to help improve dialogues, workflows and processes, while supporting more junior team members
- Mentoring and offering informal coaching/support to other team members
- Extracting key insights from data as a starting point for further exploratory work
- Hosting ideation sessions, design crits and brainstorms
- Deputizing for the Content Lead in their absence
- Working in close collaboration with multiple stakeholders - including Medical and Legal - to ensure that our dialogues are medically trustworthy and compliant.
Your targets will be:
- Key metrics such as activation, subscribe rate and retention
- Contributing to increasing revenue
- Upholding our chat’s satisfaction scores
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, for employees at Flo we offer:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months fully-paid maternity leave with return to work bonus (including same-sex and adoptive parents)
- One month fully-paid paternity leave
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes - dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.