We're looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our design team at Voiceflow. Reporting to the Head of Product Design, this is an opportunity to do impactful work on a visionary product and make key contributions to our design system and product.
What you’ll do
- Working with cross-functional teams (developers, product managers, product researchers, designers) to drive design vision and strategy that meets the needs of our users
- Applying strategic thinking to visualize ideas and concepts and communicate them effectively and compellingly for internal stakeholders, partners and customers
- Using facilitative leadership skills to drive to the best outcome for stakeholders, partners and customers
- Contribute to and participate in our design critique process, to receive and provide feedback on design work
What you’ll bring
- Expert knowledge of the end to end product design process, demonstrating a command of product strategy, distilling the jobs to be done for a given user, journey mapping, wireframing and prototyping, user testing, and high fidelity visuals
- The ability to craft beautiful designs and delightful, useful, and usable experiences; you have strengths in visual design, interaction, and system design
- Sharp attention to detail and mastery over your work: visual design, interaction design, and prototyping
- Deep experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working with cross-functional teams including development, product management, and product research
- Proficient in product design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Origami, Principal
is democratizing conversational AI by making conversational assistant creation easy, collaborative, and accessible to everyone. Voiceflow is a collaborative design platform that helps teams work together to rapidly design, prototype and launch conversational assistants for any channel - voice assistants, SMS, webchat, call centre, drive-thrus, and so much more. Voiceflow is loved by over 80,000 global teams with some of the world’s largest companies as customers including Google, BMW, US Bank, McDonalds, JP Morgan, Spotify, Amazon, Home Depot, Best Buy, John Hopkins, and thousands of others.
We’re biassed of course, but we think we’re building one of the coolest products in the world. Put this claim to the test and try out Voiceflow’s free version yourself - give it a try!
Joining a new company is one of the biggest decisions we all make in life as we’re investing our most important resource - our time. At Voiceflow, we’re investing our time here because we believe in an inevitable future where many of the conversations we have with brands everyday will be increasingly automated. If that’s the future we’re all going to be a part of, then the world needs Voiceflow to ensure the teams building these conversational experiences have great tools to craft great experiences. Think of us like the Adobe creative suite for the growing world of conversational AI. You can learn more about our vision of the future here
We’ve raised $25M USD the past 2 years from some of the world’s best investors including Felicis
, Amazon, Google & CEOs of Figma
, and more. We’re a small, fast growing remote team of around 35 team members from around the world, composed of dedicated and talented individuals with a core focus on engineering and product.
Voiceflow is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that our commitment to diversity & inclusion will enable us to build better digital experiences for our clients and their customers. We are dedicated to fostering a global team that reflects the diversity of the Voiceflow community. We consider employment applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability status, or any other protected status.
If you have any special needs or accessibility requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.
How we hire
At Voiceflow, since we are a small and mighty team - we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We take a hybrid approach when it comes to our recruitment process. We believe in a combination of conversational-style & standardized interviews along with take-home assessments for technical positions. We will ensure there is time at the end of all interviews for you to ask any questions and will keep an open-line of communication throughout the process.