LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 customers, including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are, whenever you want.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
About the Team
From recruiting and performance management to sales enablement and culture, the Expert Engineering team is reimagining what it means to work at Liveperson and focuses on how we engineer expertise within the company. We love hybrid talent and passionate people who look at change as an opportunity and appreciate human centered design.
You will thrive at LP if
• You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• You can build partnerships that move our business forward
• You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
• You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
• You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
• You relate to our core principles and want to work with Conversational AI experts
In this role you will
• Develop conversational automations (bots) from concept to go live
• Prepare storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Develop, debug and deploy conversational experiences using LivePerson platform and tools
• Discuss development and key milestone deliverables with peers, internal stakeholders, & executives within LivePerson.
• Stay on top of & learn the latest Chatbot trends, conversational design techniques, and technologies from your colleagues, the leading experts in the field.
Your qualifications are
• Minimum 1-2+ years of (professional) development experience
• Experience designing and developing Chatbots for various channels (web, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc) using bot platforms or raw code is desired
• Experience with designing and implementing web/mobile/tablet apps
• Experience in creating workflows, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
• Knowledge / experience in Google DialogFlow, IBM Watson, Facebook Messenger, etc.
Why you’ll love working here
The Expert Engineering team is an innovation hub within the company and reports into our CEO. The team, like LivePerson, offers opportunities to push your own limits and be entrepreneurial. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits, flexible time off, plus snacks and drinks to keep your mind fresh and stomach full. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.