Voiceflow has a high-speed startup environment that focuses on reducing toil with automation to make room for personal growth. We are looking for curious individuals who are excited by new things and can execute the full lifecycle of a project (requirement analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, retirement) with minimal supervision. As an infrastructure engineer, you will be working on automation projects that will reduce the effort to develop and maintain either our application or infrastructure. In the next year, we will be expanding our data analytics system to transform into a fully data-driven company.
What you’ll do
- Build automation in a low supervision environment with high-level functional requirements using Golang and Typescript
- Improve upon our Kubernetes, AWS, and GCP ecosystems using Terraform to manage infrastructure
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines on CircleCI
- Participate in the design and implementation of a modern data stack for online and offline analysis
- Comfortable working with low supervision and high-level requirements
- Multi-language backend development proficiency: proficiency in Golang and (python | C/C++ | JS/TS | Java)
- For building HTTP microservices that interact with databases and each other
- For building Command Line interfaces
- Kubernetes, Helm and Docker Compose proficiency:
- Container technologies, networking, Golang development with the k8s API on managed platforms like AWS EKS.
- Experience using Service mesh (istio, linkerd)
- Experience with local clusters (kind, k3s, k3d, minikube)
- Familiarity with CI/CD systems
- Jenkins, CircleCI, Drone, GitlabCI
- Proficiency in bash
- Infrastructure as Code experience (Terraform, CDK)
- GitOps Experience (ArgoCD, FluxCD, etc)
- AWS proficiency:
- VPC, RDS, Secrets Manager, IAM, Elasticache, EKS, ECR, S3, Route53, Cloudfront, Lambda, KMS, Organizations, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SNS
Nice to have
- Experience with Configuration Management Systems (Vault)
- Experience with metrics, distributed tracing, and debugging
- Experience building/maintaining data analytics systems
- Airflow, BigQuery/Snowflake, Metabase, Looker
- Monorepository development pattern experience
- Kubernetes tooling (external-dns, cert-manager)
- Experience in ML frameworks like PyTorch and Pandas.
- GCP/Azure experience
- GCP: CloudSQL, Cloud Storage, GKE, BigQuery, IAM
- Azure: Azure Active AD
- SQL proficiency
- Experience with Kubernetes CSI, CNI, and CRI
- Experience with PostgreSQL cluster administration (HA, replication, failover)
is the leading collaborative conversational AI platform.Our collaboration platform makes it easy for conversational AI product teams to quickly design, test, ship and iterate on conversational assistants - together, faster, at scale. Assistants designed and built with Voiceflow span hundreds of use cases, from drive thrus to in-car assistants, call centres and more. Voiceflow is loved by over 80,000 global teams with some of the world’s largest companies as customers including Google, BMW, US Bank, McDonalds, JP Morgan, Spotify, Amazon, Home Depot, Best Buy, John Hopkins, and thousands of others.
We’re biassed of course, but we think we’re building one of the coolest products in the world. Put this claim to the test and try out Voiceflow’s free version yourself - give it a try!
Joining a new company is one of the biggest decisions we all make in life as we’re investing our most important resource - our time. At Voiceflow, we’re investing our time here because we believe in an inevitable future where many of the conversations we have with brands everyday will be increasingly automated. If that’s the future we’re all going to be a part of, then the world needs Voiceflow to ensure the teams building these conversational experiences have great tools to craft great experiences. Think of us like the Adobe creative suite for the growing world of conversational AI. You can learn more about our vision of the future here
We’ve raised $25M USD the past 2 years from some of the world’s best investors including Felicis
, Amazon, Google & CEOs of Figma
, and more. We’re a small, fast growing remote team of around 35 team members from around the world, composed of dedicated and talented individuals with a core focus on engineering and product.
- Work with a well-funded yet small, hard working team filled with brilliant passionate people.
- Take ownership over your work and build momentum on important projects both assigned to you, and of your own choosing.
- You choose where you work – from your home, the beach, an office, or through our WeWork global membership program.
- Bi-weekly Team All-Hands, Social Hours, team bonding games, and more. Keeping our teams engaged, even in the remote world.
- Supporting continued growth with Learning & Development and Lunch & Learn opportunities.
- Competitive salaries, equity options, full benefits from day one, WFH equipment budget and paid development - we’ve got you covered!
- Realistic company valuation that gives your equity real, meaningful upside.
- Supporting new hires by providing opportunities to participate in a Voiceflow Bootcamp where you receive one-on-one support to learn the ins and outs of our product.
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Voiceflow, we’re building a product that can help teams work together to rapidly design, prototype and launch conversational assistants for any channel. While you’re building for our customers, we’re building for you.
Voiceflow is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that our commitment to diversity & inclusion will enable us to build better digital experiences for our clients and their customers. We are dedicated to fostering a global team that reflects the diversity of the Voiceflow community. We consider employment applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability status, or any other protected status.
If you have any special needs or accessibility requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.
How we hire
At Voiceflow, since we are a small and mighty team - we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We take a hybrid approach when it comes to our recruitment process. We believe in a combination of conversational-style & standardized interviews along with take-home assessments for technical positions. We will ensure there is time at the end of all interviews for you to ask any questions and will keep an open-line of communication throughout the process.