Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Join the Siri team at Apple and contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Our team designs groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Come, work with the talent dense team who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking!
Siri Conversational Interaction (CI) design team is seeking an interaction designer to develop new Siri behaviors and features, and to improve the usability and utility of existing ones.
Our team is seeking a highly experienced interaction designer to create new and improved Siri Knowledge behaviors and features.
Our team applies a broad range of user experience design skills to envision, craft and specify conversational behaviors. We analyze content domains, build scenarios and use cases, define verbal query patterns, determine interaction flows, build design specifications, and write Siri responses.
We collaborate with multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams, with diverse backgrounds in : Speech, Natural language, Human interface, Server and client engineering, Localization, Editorial, Marketing, Project management, Data science and other specialties.
• Extensive work experience in interaction design for consumer products
• Expertise in information design, information architecture, and/or content strategy
• Proven experience in articulating, negotiating, and refining design solutions with partners
• Demonstrated experience collaborating with software engineers and other development team members
• Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills
• Strong abilities in sketching, mocking up, and evaluating interaction design
• A strong portfolio demonstrating individual and team-based work
We’re looking for an experienced Sr. Voice designer to design voice patterns, UI components, and processes that enable designers and engineers to create consistent, high quality Siri user experiences. In this role, you will :
- Work closely with voice team identify requirements for conversational experience patterns.
- Design and specify foundational conversational patterns, interaction flows and construct frameworks that enable Siri designers and developers to create intelligent and personalized experiences across different product areas, platforms and contexts of use.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to implement intelligent conversational experiences that are cohesive and inclusive.
- Engage with technical partners to understand the capabilities of enabling voice technologies and articulate experience requirements that may influence technical development.
- Analyze and synthesize data to inform intelligent machine learned experiences and care deeply about mentoring others about this topic.
- Advocate for exceptional user experiences at all stages of the work and at all organizational levels.
Education & Experience
Master's degree in HCI, Interaction Design, or related discipline, or Bachelor's degree with extensive work experience is preferred.