This is a great role for somebody looking to start their journey into Automation technology or looking to explore a new technology. It offers the opportunity to work within our Chat Bot team and broader Automation team, learning how they perform and building up your own Automation skill set.
You'll be working alongside Acacium operation teams to identify and understand opportunities for Chat Bot automation whilst collaborating with our automation teams to define the solutions. You will be responsible for the build and deployment of these new bots and processes.
You will learn how to use our Chat Bot platforms as well as other automation tools, such as RPA, so that you can assist with deployment projects and BAU management of the new solutions.
You will work closely with the Chat Bot Manager and Head of Automation to deliver the governance to all of our Chat Bot projects – giving a great overview of how all our technology works together to create fully automated solutions.
Every day you will…
• Design automated process solutions in accordance with Automation best practice and design principles.
• Work with our operational teams to define new chat bot use cases and subsequently lead on the build, deployment and BAU life cycle.
• Support existing bots and work to make improvements where further opportunity has been identified.
• Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
• Work closely with the operational teams during the build, testing and rollout phases. Including providing governance and reporting back to the business.
• Work as part of the wider automation and transformation teams to support the business with ongoing projects.
What’s in it for you?
• Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
• Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
• Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
• Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
• Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
• Workplace pension scheme
• Gym Flex- UK wide discounted gym membership
• Discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
• Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
Join us and make a difference:
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must...
• Have a proven ability & confidence to integrate systems using APIs or other methods.
• An understanding of how applications technically function.
• A passion for using technology to improve the day to day business processes and experience of our customers and colleagues.
• Preferred - Previous experience improving business processes.
• Preferred - Understanding of basic project approaches and structures.
• Preferred – Excellent people skills and ability to build relationships quickly.
Our inclusion Movement
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company - it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.