Our team is looking for a software engineer to work with us on Cortana, Microsoft’s personal assistant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXREpLEwgOY&t=1m47s
If you are passionate about new technologies, then this is the place for you. We are pushing the envelope and helping to shape the next generation personal assistant.
The position offers the opportunity to be a part of agile, strong and successful team and see your impact on millions of users
• 5+ years of experience in definition, design and implementation of object oriented software.
• Experience in Server side development. C# experience is preferred. Passion for quality and building Internet scale systems.
• BSc or MSc. in computer science.
Excellent people skills, team player, confidence and “can do” attitude.
• Passion for learning new technologies.
• Willingness and ability to do research along with software development.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
• Industry leading healthcare
• Savings and investments
• Giving programs
• Educational resources
• Maternity and paternity leave
• Opportunities to network and connect
• Discounts on products and services Generous time away