At Pulse Labs, we are building the world’s best user experience testing and analytics tools for developers in the rapidly growing voice ecosystem (Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Microsoft Cortana, etc.). This is a chance for you to experience start-up life and hone your communication and data analysis skills for approximately 2 months with the possibility of conversion to a full time role. This internship is available remotely to anyone in the United States.
As an Operations Analyst Intern, you will support our user experience testing operations team by assisting with the setup of test environments, analyzing test transcripts, assisting with panel acquisition, and contributing to reports for Fortune 500 companies. We’re a close-knit startup, so everyone does a variety of work, and things will change quickly and often.
For this role, we are looking for strong writers who have some technical skills and are analytical, detail oriented, and creative. It’s an added bonus if you can use spreadsheets and SQL with ease.
• Assist operations manager with setup of test environments and communicating with customers to clarify test requirements
• Pull test data from databases and analyze it to generate reports for customers
• Prepare test invitation email target lists and content
• Respond to panelists’ questions about account creation and maintenance
• Troubleshoot technical issues reported by panelists during testing
• Sophomore, Junior, or recent graduate in Business, Computer Science, User Experience research, or similar degree program
• Demonstrated ability to write for a business audience and communicate technical concepts
• Proficiency in GSuite, Microsoft Office, or similar office tools
• Comfortable learning new software and new processes
• Able to quickly analyze and summarize data from numerous sources.
• Ready to learn and contribute ideas for improvement in a rapidly changing environment
• Experience using voice applications (Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, Microsoft Cortana, etc.)
• Previous experience with software usability testing, user experience research, or product design
• Experience using MySQL, MongoDB, or other database management tools
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!