Chatlayer.ai is looking for a business developer for the Dutch market. We have developed an AI powered multilingual chat- and voicebot platform for the SME and corporate market. Chatlayer.ai is headquartered in Antwerp and has recently opened its Dutch office in Utrecht. Today we are the market leader in the Belgium market, and our ambition is to become market in leader in the Dutch market as well!
As a Business Developer, you will play a vital role in our companies growth strategy for the years to come.
As a Business Developer you are a able to identify a great lead when you see one, and you’re a born closer!
You love cold calling/mailing, setting up lead generation programs or proposal writing because you know this is the only way to success!
You will be among the first to join our ambitious Dutch sales team, so you’ll be a key player in shaping and optimizing our sales processes and strategy in the Netherlands together with the regional sales director.
• As a business Developer you will be identifying high potential prospects within our focus markets via several channels.
• You take action to get us in a room with decision makers (inbound and outbound lead generation)
• You follow up on leads and opportunities with these prospects.
• You will be preparing and giving presentations
• You will be negotiating contracts
• You will maintaining relationships with your accounts.
• You will be providing general Sales Support: proposal writing, prepare presentations, follow-up on customer demands, CRM monitoring and updating.
• You are a good communicator
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business development, complemented with a minimum of 3 years working experience.
• You are fluent in Dutch & English, both in speaking and writing.
• You have experience with using CRM (We use ‘HubSpot’)
• You are willing to take the next step in your sales career by continuously pushing the boundaries of your comfort zone.
• You are willing to work in an ambitious start-up
• You speak and write in multiple languages
• You have a multi-cultural mindset.
• You have notions of machine learning and NLP.
• You have knowledge of conversational design.
What’s in it for you
• Being part of a young dynamic team where you will be valued for your input
• Experience the true teamwork culture.
• A competitive salary.
• Ability to grow with the growth of the firm.
• Help bridge the gap between humans and AI.